Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

I don’t understand how ppl get through Hibbett, Richard & sheikh. For me they just load til sold out. Oh well, footsites for me again..

first time SNKRs has failed me on a GR. even had two other people trying for me

managed to cart on Champs at one point but the payment wouldn't go through

oh well. i'll wait for restocks and if not resale it is (though not if it stays at $300+)

don’t think they’re lying. Was told the same thing. The manager thought it was the dumbest idea to send them back.

i dont think its dumb...corporate trying to cut back from employees backdooring these and having their fnf eat. then again they just throwing them to feed the bots

Woke up late and was like **** it, not going to hibbets for my second pair. Then saw prices shoot up and called em and dude was coo as hell told me he still had my pair and this was at 2 pm. Last men's pair in my city, also told me they broke into two city gears downtown and stole all the pairs from there.....Shot over there and copped with my coupons so 181 out the door.

Woke up late and was like **** it, not going to hibbets for my second pair. Then saw prices shoot up and called em and dude was coo as hell told me he still had my pair and this was at 2 pm. Last men's pair in my city, also told me they broke into two city gears downtown and stole all the pairs from there.....Shot over there and copped with my coupons so 181 out the door.
Thats nuts! I remember these sold out pretty quick in 2010 as well. I remember looking in the mall since I was going Black Friday shopping and they were completely wiped out.

Did the stores being closed not have anything to do with online availability and these successive "restocks" over the past few months?

For everyone running with the restock narrative keep in mind this is one of the first high demand GR releases since states have begun gradually reopening. So although sizes will pop up here and there, I don't expect the Flint "restocks" to be as abundant as the DMP's and the Fire Reds.

Let's hope I'm wrong though!

Thats nuts! I remember these sold out pretty quick in 2010 as well. I remember looking in the mall and they were completely wiped out.
Yeah they called me yesterday and told me to be there by 12 and my pair was locked in. I hit on snkrs and went back to bed, got up around 11:15 and thought ey i got other stuff to do. Then omw back home seen they was going for like 330-340 n said lemme call n tell em I got off work late and dude said man I still got your pair come get em. Mass people sitting in front the store and I got to walk right in and get em. Sold em outside for 350 lol made my snkrs pair free.

Unfortunately this might be the first Jordan I might have to pay resell on. I just wanted a pair of these so bad that paying the higher price might be my only chance at copping.

Last time that I had a surprise order that went through my order confirmation email came at 1:43 pm.... it is now 1:22.... 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽

don’t think they’re lying. Was told the same thing. The manager thought it was the dumbest idea to send them back.
Champs manager told me the same thing. Store was packed and they had to stop letting people in. Was a line outside most shoe stores but I kept my distance :emoji_mask:

Yeah they called me yesterday and told me to be there by 12 and my pair was locked in. I hit on snkrs and went back to bed, got up around 11:15 and thought ey i got other stuff to do. Then omw back home seen they was going for like 330-340 n said lemme call n tell em I got off work late and dude said man I still got your pair come get em. Mass people sitting in front the store and I got to walk right in and get em. Sold em outside for 350 lol made my snkrs pair free.

you a savage lmao

can’t say I wouldn’t do the same

Champs manager told me the same thing. Store was packed and they had to stop letting people in. Was a line outside most shoe stores but I kept my distance :emoji_mask:

I guess it makes sense. Don’t want people lining up for unclaimed pairs.

thanks for sodomizing someone right in front of the store.

and you didnt get your snkrs pair free, unless you got them for 150.

Back
Top Bottom