Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

We'll see if this energy stays for the Fire Red 4s, the Carmine 6s, and any OGs released in '21...the Neutral Gray 1s being an OG will be a NIGHTMARE that will make these look tame I'm afraid.

told yall that the sites were gonna crash

everything gone crazy

now the real question

do they restock like the dmp/5? or do they restock like jordan xi lol

thanks for sodomizing someone right in front of the store.

and you didnt get your snkrs pair free, unless you got them for 150.
Lmao why you mad? I just said I used coupons so I paid 181 for my hibbets pair clown. Sold for 350 and I got a pair onsnkrs and used my military code and they came out to 168 shipped so I actually made like 3 dollars. 😂..Sit yo goofy *** down.

Last edited:
FNL & Hibbett raffles.
377EEA8C-737F-4A21-A67C-9D7F293C29A7.jpeg
213C4FF4-E60C-4D66-A0FE-DB9D48DC40EB.jpeg

Might try to double up whenever my local malls ever open up and they have these for sale as well as other kicks from the past 2-3 months.

I guess it makes sense. Don’t want people lining up for unclaimed pairs.
That’s probably why...store was bustin for RESERVED pairs. If they send them back I hope they get in the hands of customers that couldn’t cop.

Last edited:
I don't recall ever taking a SNKRS L on a GR until now. I started messing around on foot sites, knowing it was a waste of time. Kept hitting try again on Shoe Palace after the countdown timer would hit zero. Couldn't even remember what the "trick" is. Must've hit try again at least seven times, waiting for the full two minutes to expire each time. Forty-seven minutes after the release, I was like eff this, I'm going back to bed. Went to close my tabs and miraculously, the last SP try clicked over to the checkout page. Hit purchase and ... got the "Fraudulent Payment Detected" message. Hit back. Hit purchase again. Same thing happened two more times. Said F you to the computer. On my way back to bed, looked at my email and got an order confirmation. Shocked I came through with a pair at literally the last second for me right as I decided I had wasted enough time trying and wanted to get more sleep LOL. Totally gotta believe these are restocking, though. But this whole thing made me feel like I was back in 2011. Not cool whatsoever.

Hey guys I want to clarify. The store that said that was FTA galleria here in Houston. I can’t confirm that all footstores stores are doing that and I hope they aren’t. The manager at this store came out and repeated it over and over again to the people asking about FCFS. I think it’s bs too and unfair af. No need to make a bad situation worse by making it hard for folks to grab pairs locally if y’all have leftover pairs in the damn store.

Check FTL, FTA, and Champs randomly. Some sizes was greyed out earlier are not greyed out anymore. Just mash the add cart and maybe you'll get lucky.

Hey guys I want to clarify. The store that said that was FTA galleria here in Houston. I can’t confirm that all footstores stores are doing that and I hope they aren’t. The manager at this store came out and repeated it over and over again to the people asking about FCFS. I think it’s bs too and unfair af. No need to make a bad situation worse by making it hard for folks to grab pairs locally if y’all have leftover pairs in the damn store.

Damn that sucks. I expected the Footlocker Galleria would make that kind of announcement so they can backdoor to their friends.

Back
Top Bottom