Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Still can't cop a pair that link finishline sent out full of bs well don't look like I'm going to get my first pair on to the hare 6s then

This the the FNL BS I get when I don't have a splash screen...

FNL_junk.PNG

Sick of the bots man. Had to pay resell for a shoe everyone should have been able to cop. Got it for 280 shipped though which isnt bad. Still trying to get 1 for retail

One of my German contacts is saying these will drop in EU in June yet, not sure if that will help secure a pair if it does not work stateside.

got lucky as hell on the FNL restock. was on the treadmill and just happened to see the notification

was logged out of the app so tried checking out as a guest with PayPal for about 20 mins and kept getting errors

finally manually typed all my info and paid with a credit card and it went through instantly. got an email 30 mins later

still in disbelief I got through on that trash *** app

got lucky as hell on the FNL restock. was on the treadmill and just happened to see the notification

was logged out of the app so tried checking out as a guest with PayPal for about 20 mins and kept getting errors

finally manually typed all my info and paid with a credit card and it went through instantly. got an email 30 mins later

still in disbelief I got through on that trash *** app
the app logged everyone out. i logged in as fast as possible

Someone’s on twitter bragging about claiming over 350 pairs from this restock. Unreal

Link?

Also.....SNKRS shipped. Regular ground shipping too. DSG already shipped. FTL restock pair says 1 unit ready...so that's a good sign. Just waiting on DTLR, but that should be fine. Weird day for restocks. I usually don't even bother and got 2 apparently.

quad quad One of these is yours if everything comes in without any issue.

Got snkrs shipping, got snipes shipping. Planning on also going to my local foot store since they got delayed shipment. Whenever they get those in this week. Be safe out there everyone

which was more difficult to get, Royal toes or flint 13? Flints gave me problems but i was able to check out, whereas the Royal toes was nearly impossible for me as the foot locker Canada website wouldn’t even let me in, and the boutique sites did instagram raffles or frenzy drops

Does anybody know how to stop the Footlocker, Eastbay and Footaction page from constantly refreshing? It happens on all of my browsers. And it does it so much i eventually get an error code. This is what stopped me from getting a pair of Flints.

Back
Top Bottom