Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

I got mine from yesterday purchase, about 7 hours after buying. And got the other from today’s pure-luck restock.
Ok thanks, I purchased 2 pairs yesterday. But only received 1 email confirmation and was charged for both.

Weird defect on mine. Looks like a needle puncture in the leather.

Attachments

• 20200531_222612.jpg
    20200531_222612.jpg
    511.9 KB · Views: 1,241
Got snkrs shipping, got snipes shipping. Planning on also going to my local foot store since they got delayed shipment. Whenever they get those in this week. Be safe out there everyone
Does Hawaii still get releases on late? I remember when I was on island 2011-2014 a good bit of releases wouldn’t hit until Tuesday or Wednesday

Get home from protesting to find out a whole RESTOCK has came and went? now I want to try to get another one for ****s and giggles

Does Hawaii still get releases on late? I remember when I was on island 2011-2014 a good bit of releases wouldn’t hit until Tuesday or Wednesday
Shoe Palace is usually pretty on it in terms of getting stock on time, but yea, footlocker and sometimes shoe palace is slightly delayed. Usually either Wednesday or Thursday releases depending on when it gets in. Shoe palace at ala moana released, but the one in pearlridge didnt, so I'll try to hit there up this week.

have previously been stated , but who to follow on tweets for restock ? Other than solelinks and j23?

honestly. solelinks is the truth. alerts come in far ahead of j23 app.

you wont find anyone else faster. trust me.
hit the shock and the fnl release today because of them. plus countless other times.
Sounds good , trying out this tweeter thing now lol

Back
Top Bottom