Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

I forgot about the bleeding suede smh and the pink glue
Lol the pink glue was also a result of the bleeding. The grey toes got it the worst I had to sell my pair.
34EFD83C-14DF-49AB-AF77-089E6EE4239B.jpeg

Hopefully JB does these steel toe banana shaped flints justice

Considering the DMP 6’s got moved back again y’all think these are getting pushed back too?...Already posted in the 5’a thread, but I have a bad feeling Nike is going to hold everything off until stores are open again...

Considering the DMP 6’s got moved back again y’all think these are getting pushed back too?...Already posted in the 5’a thread, but I have a bad feeling Nike is going to hold everything off until stores are open again...
Unfortunately it looks that way.

Dont hate on this quote too much. But maybe its time to reflect on what we have, more than what we want. Enjoy what we all have. More than just about shoes.
Why come in a shoe thread talking about this. Just because we post on here doesn't mean shoes are all we think about. You could've said this in one of the general discussion threads fam.

Waited this long for them. Can wait longer. Not like I’d have anywhere to wear them any way, and the school I teach at is closed until May 4th. I don’t see us finishing the school year out.

it’s not that Big of a deal. he‘s speaking truthfully.
Never said he wasn't. He's stating the obvious. I highly doubt anyone on here values shoes more than life itself. Shoes are our hobby. We can appreciate what we have while we look forward to new releases.. I was triggered honestly, his post reminded me of those fake deep Facebook posts lol no hard feelings. My bad y'all

Never said he wasn't. He's stating the obvious. I highly doubt anyone on here values shoes more than life itself. Shoes are our hobby. We can appreciate what we have while we look forward to new releases.. I was triggered honestly, his post reminded me of those fake deep Facebook posts lol no hard feelings. My bad y'all
Man I promise I am not trying to act like those FB ****s. No intent at all for bad vibes. It was just a thought at the moment. I am a reflective type guy anyway so its easy for me to make that type of statement.

It ain’t gonna be lifted by 5/30. Hope I’m wrong.

Really sorry man, hang in there.
Everything getting pushed back. But give me more time to save up. Times are hard out here. I’m sorry to the guy who lost his job over this. Prayers are with you
Appreciate you both.

I knew it was coming. Has nothing to do with COVID-19 either. The cardiology practice I've worked for the past 4+ years is closing permanently at the end of April. I got terminated yesterday though. They decided my skillset was no longer needed.

Going to apply for unemployment.

Back
Top Bottom