Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

I keep coming back to this photo and starring at it lol. Beautiful. OGs were just timeless. Really takes me back to my childhood and simpler time. Of course I want them to look like this but such is life. The new ones will have to do like the last ones did but the OGs could never be truly replicated.
A597BE62-CC24-4C12-948A-5E57E1E0A94C.jpeg

Last edited:
I keep coming back to this photo and starring at it lol. Beautiful. OGs were just timeless. Really takes me back to my childhood and simpler time. Of course I want them to look like this but such is life. The new ones will have to do like the last ones did but the OGs will could never be truly replicated.
I have a pic a few pages back I took when I was 17. I get all this. Actually have the pic framed lol. We all would love them to look original. With ALL models. But like some, you cant resist the old feelings.

These are the 05s. Look at the shape

I'll still probably buy the 2020s cause my 05s are beat, but they did a horrible job IMO. The shape is bad, the upper looks flat instead of padded, the toe box looks weird, the cut seems low.

All they did was give 3m back and people seem to be satisfied

Now that is a clean tongue.
Despite the new one with the blue trim, I will be trying to cop these first day. Flints with 3M after all these years are a must try.

All the “complaints” in here are completely justified. We waited for so long to get those black/red 13s with 3m. Once 3m was announced everybody was hyped just to be let down by that low cut banana boat shape we got. Like I said before even most of the official pics of the bred 13s had the banana boat shape and other pics they looked choked to hell. That’s not acceptable if they gonna make us wait to finally get 3m only to charge us higher prices for lower quality. The Tiffany 13s have a better shape than these 🤦🏽‍♂️ JB outta pocket
Like da hen da hen says, vote with your wallet dont buy them

Yes, even when the retros aren’t perfect, the nostalgia on some is still strong. 13s, black toes are my favorites and I enjoy the hell out of my 2018s. But if they could’ve just come this close on those and flints, it would be a totally different story:
740808DA-4E8F-4206-BD3C-7902C04849CB.jpeg

I keep coming back to this photo and starring at it lol. Beautiful. OGs were just timeless. Really takes me back to my childhood and simpler time. Of course I want them to look like this but such is life. The new ones will have to do like the last ones did but the OGs could never be truly replicated.
But why can't they be replicated? They were made like this once, we have over 20 years of advanced technology. It should be easier than ever to make an exact replica. They have access to the original shoe. Look at that slope from the top to the bottom, it is PERFECT. The 13's out of all of the Jordans that matter 3,4,5,6,7,11 should be the easiest to replicate. Because besides the quality of the materials all they have to do is cut the toe down and have the slope. JB has shown they can and know about the shortcomings of past retro's (3's with the height of EP on front and the shape which they corrected with UNC and Red Cement, 4's with height of triangle etc etc etc. Just make the damn shoe how you made it originally. The 13's are a beautiful silhouette, just give us what we want!!!!!

These are the 05s. Look at the shape

I'll still probably buy the 2020s cause my 05s are beat, but they did a horrible job IMO. The shape is bad, the upper looks flat instead of padded, the toe box looks weird, the cut seems low.

All they did was give 3m back and people seem to be satisfied

The 3M is all we need Justin

Back
Top Bottom