Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

I have a few pair of 1998 models ds and the quality is amazing. Some of the best leather ever on a hoops shoe imo. Actually still owning the og Is unfortunately what always keeps me from being able to enjoy an of these retros. They’re so incredibly different. Other than 2005 I can’t get down with retro 13s.
And different in a really bad way. Bring back the glory of the 13, Jordan Brand! Jerks.

These did great in ‘98. I was 14 and a lot of people in my school had these. Especially the ladies. Maybe two pairs.
05B04479-8B19-49BF-99F5-BE5ED4D3E890.jpeg

I see stores opening 5/7 so looks like these probably will be up for grabs at store. Don't know if that's a good thing or not considering my flx luck

damn son u had like 2 chances :lol: 2005s were identical to OG's...da other retro ain't have 3M...but im pretty sure they dropped again after that
Nah the grey is darker and don’t get me started on the pink bleeding problem. Not identical. Got rid of mine quick and used a bleeding pair to mow the lawn lol

PTSD from the 2012-2015 era of buying Jordans. It really WAS 10 minutes or die for every GR back then.

And as a result I adapted, became very strategic and had high amounts of success buying during this period.

That's why when I hear people vent their frustrations now when it comes to shoe coppin' it sounds like they have no idea about that struggle period. It was really a grind! Still a grind now, but definitely more so then.

Back
Top Bottom