Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Yes they are more hyped then 5s. Gonna be one of the highest selling general releases

I hope they made a trillion pairs so everyone can eat

If you want them you will get them, but a instant sell out... Pairs will probably be in the 300-350+ range by year's end if u miss out

Hilarious how these are so hyped now but, less than 3 years ago, Bred 13s hit disco lol

Hilarious how these are so hyped now but, less than 3 years ago, Bred 13s hit disco lol
Well they haven’t been retroed for 10 years but if you count 3m and the actual navy blue color it’s what? 15 years? So I can see why they’re so hyped now. Having said that, theres definitely a ton of these made so who knows if they will sell out super quick.

Brick and mortar stores still not looking like a main source of distribution for any upcoming releases. If these are as mass produced as expected, people should have several opportunities to purchase these online if they can't purchase on the initial release date.

People getting anxious since these got rumored last couple years and now got pushed back twice already. So resell is up. Hype or not I want my multiple pairs. Will enter every raffle and be ready that sat morning.

Can all you multiple pair guys leave just one pair sz 11 for me lol. I don't wanna deal with the stress that is these Royal Toes again.

These will fake sellout, restock, and sit like the Red Cement 3, OG Fire Red 5, and DMP 6.

Hoping to catch them on discount though like the Red Cement 3 ($127 :nthat:).

Well they haven’t been retroed for 10 years but if you count 3m and the actual navy blue color it’s what? 15 years? So I can see why they’re so hyped now. Having said that, theres definitely a ton of these made so who knows if they will sell out super quick.

These will fake sellout, restock, and sit like the Red Cement 3, OG Fire Red 5, and DMP 6.

Honestly, I think this release will be comparable to the Cool Grey 4s from last year.

Smh what u smoking lol, only reason fire red 5s and DMP 6s keep restocking is the store that are close are pushing inventory online

Last edited:

Good luck. Flints have historically been known to carry a lil more strength than those shoes you mentioned. They’ll sell out every time they restock and certainly won’t be hitting any red cements 3 level discounts. I’d be very surprised if these see any sort of discount at all so don’t count on it lol.

They're definitely not hitting discount, but they're not gonna be 09 Space Jam 11 difficulty either. Ya need to just chill.

Never said they’d be hard to get. Everyone should be able to get at least one pair on RD. But no “sitting” will take place that’s all I’m saying. I hope I’m wrong too by the way.

speaking of discount, anyone got NDC code or some store so I can grab these for under retail :lol:

Gotta feeling these will be worst then the royal toes
No they not gone be that bad but all this sitting stuff people talking bout is big CAP. These not sitting. Day 1 quick sellout and that's it. If they do restock it will be a few scattered sizes that bots will eat up as soon as link is posted. Won't be like dmps and fire red 5s. Plus you got to think some people actually had a hard time copping those 2 So I feel bad for them on this release if that was tuff for you smh

Yea these will sell out. A lot of retros that didn’t in the past were because people were on yeezy’s then but with them falling off hard and nothing else really to catch peoples eye rn I can‘t see these sitting.

Back
Top Bottom