Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

F22B0F2D-FE00-4ABF-B78C-DF5829E5F758.jpeg

The only thing I’m concerned about if I land a pair is if the height of the shoes don’t match

Butchered :sick:

These Flint 13s are definitely my most anticipated sneaker release of the year.
Court purples were it from me from Jordan. These are #2 (in terms of stuff that’s been announced)

we’re fire reds 5’s pics loaded before that sunday drop and/or on SNKRS before the early drop

Still have an OG pair of them (scuffed and everything) in my closet from '98...but still intact. Gonna compare the pairs when I get these. I'm in for catching the L on the Shock Drop tomorrow

I've tried to buy a pair of these several times in the past.

Shortly after the 2005 release walked into Finishline with my dad. A boxed pair was sitting on the counter....my size. I asked about buying them. Manager said they were his personal pair and he would sell them to me for $250.

Then around 2010 bought an OG pair online that were in great condition for an absolute steal on ebay. Item shipped and I watched the tracking. Package sent from Michigan and went to Texas. I live in SC. Someone had hacked my ebay/PayPal and changed the shipping address. Never got the shoes.

Didn't try for the last retro...wasn't buying sneakers as much at that time and lack of 3m turned me off.

Not missing again.

i'm glad Flints are coming

just so discussions about other 13s can happen without folks stomping in just to say they want Flints lmao

People are not factoring in the newly found unemployment/covid check ballers

EVERYTHING is getting bought up even Nike made a statement saying how online sales has offset their retail door losses

which is wild insane
1D572042-D24F-45C4-ADCE-24A27D84DC6B.jpeg

But people with their new found money are buying up release shoes and aftermarket prices are absurdly high right now

a damn ACG sandal got BODIED on snkrs the other day in 2 colors

process that for a moment lol

Things won’t slow up likely till that first round of unemployment cut offs in July that’s IF they don’t decide to do something for more assistance

but right now people are getting more money a week than they would make in 2 weeks

a friend of mine who is at a different company Who got furloughed is getting $1104 a week from unemployment/covid check

$4416 a month he’s basically getting his salary before taxes and I didn’t even throw in that 1200 stimulus

Sadly the average person doesn’t make 40K a year truth be told many don’t make even 30K

so anyone getting these check it’s more money than they ever had working for the majority of people and they are spending it FAST even ups/fedex has said the deliveries are xmas season type numbers which is crazy

It’s interesting but also sad because I’m like why these people not saving money? Granted some situations vary person to person

But people spending money like it has an expiration date lol

even ups/fedex has said the deliveries are xmas season type numbers which is crazy

It’s interesting but also sad because I’m like why these people not saving money? Granted some situations vary person to person

But people spending money like it has an expiration date lol

It's just transitioned online. The deliveries have gone up drastically because people are avoiding going in-store, or obviously in many cases, there's no open store to go to, or no supply to get. Not trying to risk coronavirus and not even get what you need. And then if you factor in all the impulse buys that can't happen now, at restaurants, corner stores, buying donuts or coffee or snacks or candy bars on a whim at like 7/11 or WaWa. Those don't happen, so you have more money. Going into a store and seeing something you didn't even want - now all that transitions to online and online orders. And throw in people being at home to actually get the packages. A lot of people hesitated buying more things online because you wouldn't be home when the delivery happened and who knows if you actually get your package. Well a lot of people are home now.

You're not seeing anyone that you pay for, or lend money to. You're not buying gas to get back and forth. You're not paying to fix a flat tire or paying for repairs with the car. So people might actually have more of their disposable income to spend on these Flints that are obviously shock dropping tomorrow :lol: Good luck yall.

Back
Top Bottom