Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

No they not gone be that bad but all this sitting stuff people talking bout is big CAP. These not sitting. Day 1 quick sellout and that's it. If they do restock it will be a few scattered sizes that bots will eat up as soon as link is posted. Won't be like dmps and fire red 5s. Plus you got to think some people actually had a hard time copping those 2 So I feel bad for them on this release if that was tuff for you smh

Dmps and fire red were and are still easy to cop, can't compare

Another one

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200515-165140_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200515-165140_Chrome.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 838
i got a pair of these today they on point just like the OGs in 1995 and the first retro back in 2005

i gonna keep these DS and wear the 2010's like i did with the black/red 13's wear the 2013 and i kept the 2017s DS.

Last edited:
my only thought is that dmp and 5s were easily available with massive restocks on the main sites,

because all the stores were closed. most of the restock pairs came from individual stores shipping out.

i hope these will be the same. but with more stores opening up maybe we wont have DAILY restocks lol

is it speculation on a drop tomorrow? or is there sources that say they more than likely will

Back
Top Bottom