Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

I’ve been having horrible luck on snkrs lately
If I do hit it’s gonna take a miracle
Me and you both. Luckily my bad luck streak navigated me to use other footsites. And surely it's been paying off. Didnt have to wait for DMPs or FR 5s... UNC3s were the last hit on SNKRS.

Me and you both. Luckily my bad luck streak navigated me to use other footsites. And surely it's been paying off. Didnt have to wait for DMPs or FR 5s... UNC3s were the last hit on SNKRS.

Yeah man my last W on snkrs was the court purple 2.0
I was shocked when I stuck out on the dmp and fr5’s
Luckily I was able to grab them easily off other sites
But you know it’s bad when you can’t even hit on massive gr’s

Most dont like Break but the guy is plugged in. He definitely has reputable sources.. So I'd say he's legit...

i'm new to the sneaker culture and am trying to learn as much as i can and i saw a bunch of youtube videos claiming about him selling fakes but i think it was just that one pair of jordan 1s that was questionable, but now i don't know who's legit and who's not anymore...thx for the info!

If they do drop tonight. (Which I think they will.) This thread is gonna be full of people complaining about not getting shipment confirmations for the next 2 weeks.

Sometimes I think when we (NT) people hit on SNKRS, we figure Nike suppose to confirm our orders 1st....lol. Like there not a ton of other folk trying to cash out on pairs as well... Like other products such as air max drops, other sneaks, apparel, and misc. merchandise suppose to just halt because MJ just dropped a sneaker.

We definitely feel entitled and are sometimes spoiled if we buy on Saturday and dont receive confirmation shipping within a 2-3 our time frame. And definitely need to be receiving the shoes by Wednesday or Thurday... :lol: :lol:

I know I'm in the minority here but I'm not the biggest fan of the Flint 13's. Good looking sneaker, just not my favorite. I'll probably try and get a pair on release day, but if I strike out, it's no big deal. With that sad, I've had decent luck on SNKRS. Hit on the Blue Voids, Zion 34, DMP 6. I only struck out on these 5's but still hit 3 pairs on other sites. But in fairness most of the sneakers I get in store. Good luck to all those who are going to try and hit on SNKRS tonight if it shock drops.

Sometimes I think when we (NT) people hit on SNKRS, we figure Nike suppose to confirm our orders 1st....lol. Like there not a ton of other folk trying to cash out on pairs as well... Like other products such as air max drops, other sneaks, apparel, and misc. merchandise suppose to just halt because MJ just dropped a sneaker.

We definitely feel entitled and are sometimes spoiled if we buy on Saturday and dont receive confirmation shipping within a 2-3 our time frame. And definitely need to be receiving the shoes by Wednesday or Thurday... :lol: :lol:
To be fair, some dudes in the Silver tongue 5 hit on the shock drop and had their orders cancelled. That is ****** up and I’d be furious too. With that said, dudes were complaining non stop about not getting their shoes when Nike said from the beginning they wouldn’t be shipping out for a few weeks. I expect the exact same from this release.

Maybe there will be 2 drops
Flint 13’s at the beginning of the first episode
Then maybe last shot 14’s for the last episode

The good thing with shock drops, there is usually A LOT of whatever shoe it is. Didn't the 5's and DMP's both shock drop?

The real “shock” is going to be when these don’t drop tonight lol. People are way too certain that they will drop tonight like it’s a RD which isn’t. Making it all not much of a shock at all. I hope they do drop but not counting on it like some are lol.

Back
Top Bottom