Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

I think it is definitely dropping tonight if they repeat the pattern of the last shock drop for the 5s.

With the Fire Red 5s there was nothing on the app until the shock drop 2 weeks before the release date. After the Shock Drop, they were permanently listed on the app until they officially dropped.

I think the same thing happens tonight. There is nothing on the app for the shoe yet. So im thinking they Shock drop and afterward the shoe will be listed/ remain on the app until release on the 30th.

Like I said yesterday Nike definitely throwing a curveball if they do get released tonight it's not going to be at 9 it's going to be when people least expect

In the same boat. I only ever owned the 5’s from 2006/ 2007 and the grapes in 2013. Just never been crazy fond of them. Same can be said for me about the 8’s, 12’s, and 14’s. Just never grew on me.

Last edited:
I never get SoleLinks notifications even though notifications are on.... is it because I need the specific shoe added to the notification list? What if it’s a shoe like the solefly 10s that nobody would’ve known to be alerted about?

I really hate the lining on the tongue showing from the front. I absolutely hate it.

It’s been that way since the very first retro tho. So it’s not like it’s anything new. If you liked the 05’ then you shouldn’t really have a problem with these. If you hated the 05’ because of that too then I can understand your concern I guess.

It’s been that way since the very first retro tho. So it’s not like it’s anything new. If you liked the 05’ then you shouldn’t really have a problem with these. If you hated the 05’ because of that too then I can understand your concern I guess.
It’s not a complete deal breaker only because I don’t have another 20 years to wait for another retro...but that’s the only reason. They fixed it on the 3’s, they need to eventually fix it on these.

It can be hard to tell with official pics, but the shape there appears okay compared to 2017 black/reds..
The shape on those looked all kinds off. These sample pics of the Flints don’t look much better. The toe box wasn’t so flat top and squared off on the originals. Don’t understand why it’s so difficult to get the OG shape mold, and consistently replicate for each colorway on a given model. It’s extraordinarily odd.

Back
Top Bottom