Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Because they know heathens were camped out on the app waiting for the “shock” drop. I’m glad they did it this way and it is t the first time Nike has shock dropped on desktop.You should have followed sneaker twitter links and maybe you would’ve been able to a pair.
No. Not when those links default to open the ****ty app.

Because they know heathens were camped out on the app waiting for the “shock” drop. I’m glad they did it this way and it is t the first time Nike has shock dropped on desktop.You should have followed sneaker twitter links and maybe you would’ve been able to a pair.
Not true. was on twitter on desktop and clicked right away and it didn’t load for like 2-3 minutes.... but i’ll be in line on the 30th

I did follow sneaker twitter...
I did use their links......
The shoes still didn’t load.....
Didn’t work for half of us here.

505 lol
CF839718-F1F3-4EAE-B172-ED8DA4D5BC89.png

i started around #620

So I’m just trying to figure out what I did wrong. I opened my desktop a minute after the notification. Didn’t see anything until about 10 minutes later. Not crying about it. Just want to know what the hell happened? Can y’all please fill me in?

There's nothing you did wrong
There's nothing any of us did wrong
It either pops up or it doesn't
It should pop up on the app or desktop but it never did for some of us
Seemed like there was a better chance to cop off a twitter link
But once it drops we literally only have like 10-15 sec to get in line to have a shot imo
By the time we have to jump thru all these hoops its over

Lol I'm in the app and it don't tell me my place it just says shortly. But I don't care I've done this enough....on the 5 drop I sent the message at like 1030 and at 140 am got the check your chat notification and it was applied already.

Lol I'm in the app and it don't tell me my place it just says shortly. But I don't care I've done this enough....on the 5 drop I sent the message at like 1030 and at 140 am got the check your chat notification and it was applied already.
Never used the app to chat, thanks for learning me something

I want to know how they did it through his link.
They didn't he must've had an error or something or they thought he was botted up because you can't cancel an order that fast. Not humenly possible. Can't get thru to a rep for hours lol

Again, this wasn’t intended to be only on desktop. Something or someone messed up from the host. Because even if you opened the link from mobile, it would redirect to app.

Someone forgot to set this to load on mobile/app, or there was a bug. Because it didn’t show up until sometime later. whatever happened, it got addressed because the official feed post is now on SNKRS.

There's nothing you did wrong
There's nothing any of us did wrong
It either pops up or it doesn't
It should pop up on the app or desktop but it never did for some of us
Seemed like there was a better chance to cop off a twitter link
But once it drops we literally only have like 10-15 sec to get in line to have a shot imo
By the time we have to jump thru all these hoops its over
Yeah i almost thought maybe it was “exclusive access” that I just didn’t get. But then everybody started hitting. Not sweating it. It will be just like every OG release over the past few years. As long as you put In Some work, you should be good.

good luck getting them on the 30th these are one of the toughest/doppest colorways of Jordans ever wont be an easy cop be ready to pay that $50 on top

All I know is I hit my first shock drop ever on the Fire Red V’s going through a Twitter link so I told myself I would do it again. Today it happened to pay off.

good luck getting them on the 30th these are one of the toughest/doppest colorways of Jordans ever wont be an easy cop be ready to pay that $50 on top

LOL PLEASE STOP causing hysteria. This is a MASSED produced shoe available for the entire family. It’ll be just like the Fire Red 5’s and Bred 11’s. There’ll probably been several restocks as well. If you want em, you’ll get em.

I never use a twitter link when something drops on snkrs
I always just go straight to the app
I don't even click on the alert
I take a quick look at the alert then quickly open the app
Now i gotta think about other methods when something drops :smh:
Should i hit the app?
Should i go to desktop?
Should i use twitter?

Back
Top Bottom