Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

LOL PLEASE STOP causing hysteria. This is a MASSED produced shoe available for the entire family. It’ll be just like the Fire Red 5’s and Bred 11’s. If you want em, you’ll get em.

FACTS! I get so tired of people yelling FIRE 🔥 on gr’s. People said the same thing on the fire red 5’s. I cooped 5 pair with ease.

Again, this wasn’t intended to be only on desktop. Something or someone messed up from the host. Because even if you opened the link from mobile, it would redirect to app.

Someone forgot to set this to load on mobile/app, or there was a bug. Because it didn’t show up until sometime later. whatever happened, it got addressed because the official feed post is now on SNKRS.
[/QUOTE]^^THIS^^ Something definitely went wrong. SNKRS app, desktop, Twitter links - nothing worked. There was a huge bug in the system.

At the end of the day it is still a Jordan 13. Not a 1,3,4,5,6 or 11. Unless the productions numbers are significantly less than the 5's that just I think most will be fine on the 30th.

good luck getting them on the 30th these are one of the toughest/doppest colorways of Jordans ever wont be an easy cop be ready to pay that $50 on top

Again, this wasn’t intended to be only on desktop. Something or someone messed up from the host. Because even if you opened the link from mobile, it would redirect to app.

Someone forgot to set this to load on mobile/app, or there was a bug. Because it didn’t show up until sometime later. whatever happened, it got addressed because the official feed post is now on SNKRS.
^^THIS^^ Something definitely went wrong. SNKRS app, desktop, Twitter links - nothing worked. There was a huge bug in the system.
[/QUOTE]

Or more realistically everyone was on the App wait for the shocked drop, which cause the app to load slow, crash, overload etc

can't select
1589767133947.png

Or more realistically everyone was on the App wait for the shocked drop, which cause the app to load slow, crash, overload etc
Nah, snkrs app has made it through much more hyped releases. They just didn’t put them up properly. It’s all good though. They drop in two weeks.

I tried a couple of times on the app, then went to my computer cause I knew the word was already out. I got straight through with no issues, and there was a FSR. Now I don't have to worry about anything on the 30th. I don't anticipate wanting any other releases for the rest of 2020 (Chi 3s, DMP 6s, and Flint 13s). I'll wear my other pair more now (2010s) for a couple of years.

Regardless if it was an intentional curve ball or
mistake by Nike. I’m glad it was a purchase via desktop/twitter link only. I was able to cop, and we all knew everyone and their mom knew the shock drop was coming on that app. Everyone was ready, prepared, and refreshing so forget all that lol. Well played to shake things up i loved it. Congrats to those who found a way to navigate through all that for a W.

You're not a fan of 4's?

I tried a couple of times on the app, then went to my computer cause I knew the word was already out. I got straight through with no issues, and there was a FSR. Now I don't have to worry about anything on the 30th. I don't anticipate wanting any other releases for the rest of 2020 (Chi 3s, DMP 6s, and Flint 13s). I'll wear my other pair more now (2010s) for a couple of years.

Hit 2 on desktop both my size, doubled up and done. But if they drop again tonight, I'll get Wifey together. My homeboy came over, and they dropped we tried to get logged into his joint but we couldn't.

I always, have my phone in hand, and go on the unbreakable kicks live.. that's the only way I've been copping lately.

Back
Top Bottom