Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

I was just going say that lmao.... you predicted it but you said royal toe esque, to me these harder and more hyped then them, good call though. Unlike most thought these would be like the dmps or 5s, sell out but take all day
Yeah Royal toes were a hot mess too. Glad I'm done with JB until Black Friday. Time to enjoy this summer and not think about shoes. lol

Yeah I don't think anyone expected these to be this hard. These was harder than the royal toes by far. And 320-350 on sx is crazy. Wasn't expecting them to do these numbers out the gate.

I called these being an instant sellout and hard to get soon as the Last Dance shock drop happened and got clowned for it.

Everyone kept saying 13s arent that popular ignoring all the circumstances (unemployment/stimulus, last dance hype, popular colorway that people were waiting on for years,etc)

Im pretty sure these will restock like DMPs and 5s but I feel like this release caught a lot of people sleeping.

it wasnt hard to see this one coming

now the restocks will be another thing

and i dont see em happening like dmp/5

we might get a couple this week (one or two each site)

Was planning on copping 4 pairs. Only got the 2 so far. We about to eat on these restocks come early next week y'all. Be ready on twitter if ya know 💪

Anyone think these are a fair trade for Royal toes? I had originally planned to get my son Royal toes size 8.5, but were sold out instantly. So thankfully I got lucky for the flints.

Whew, just got my FTL confirmation email, ordered a little after 11am EST. Just kept clicking "add to cart" despite it telling me my size was OOS and finally got lucky. Super stoked about these shoes, one of my all time favorites. I still have my OGs from 98, will be interesting to compare the two.

Does Shoe Palace typically send out email notifications? PayPal is showing the purchase details but never received any email from them. Slowly losing hoping that I actually got a pair.
I‘ve gotten a confirmation email maybe half the time with SP. All over the years and recently have shipped.

Finally ,,, after a dumb long 15yr hiatus...
20200530_180312.jpg
20200530_180828.jpg

:pimp:

From the people I talked to today while making mall runs I know at least JD Sports and Foot Locker are both doing online restocks. They were instructed to send any unclaimed pairs back for online stock

I also know of a couple of foot lockers in Houston who never even got stock of these one of them being in the Galleria.

So I will be glued to my phone cus I’m still without a pair. I just need 1 sz 12 y’all can have the rest

Just noticed I got PayPal charge from champs but I never got to the order confirmation screen, probs RIP lol

Order from Champs charged but no confirmation yet. No sweat because Fire Red 5s confirmation didn't arrive until 9 pm but hope it's not a ghost order.

I slept in a bit this morning but the kids woke me up so I decided to check foot sites and got lucky and was able to cop.

Just got the confirmation email from Champs. Order was put in at 8. Super late emails are still coming out, guys.

Back
Top Bottom