Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Both pair came in today.
15912184462292734628775654941677.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pic

Hmm. FTA order finally in transit, been ready for pickup since Monday.. FNL still no movement.

Looks like Chimps finally shipped my son pair, and it’s reg ground. Why couldn’t all of em be shipped ground, hate smart post/ sure post.

Last edited:
Dang good stuff bro. Still trying to get 1 pair lol.

5EB6F0C6-0D96-4B13-9B0E-ACCDFCA23CE2.jpeg
FNL x FTL x FTA... Didn’t want to post until I saw more of the NT fam get there pairs in glad most are eating now. Never owned a Flint release had to make sure I was gravy. Ya digg:smokin

Seen they are going for around 260 on stockx missed on release date anybody with info on stock x is it worth the cop or should I wait really want these kicks but if a restock is comin I'll wait

Nah I honestly don't usually like Chicago colorways... despite being from Chicago. I do have a very embarrassing story about Cherries, but I don't feel like going into right now because y'all gonna roast me.

Anyway, as for mixing and matching brands and colors... I always go for Lo, head to toe (except for the shoes, obviously).

20200603_165203.jpg

Haven't decided which watch to wear but I'm leaning towards the blue one... though the sapphire would definitely hit during the daytime or with a flash.

20200603_165209.jpg

I think one of these Fedex bums got me for my shoes. Tracking says delivered yet I didn't receive anything and I've been home all day :smh:. Nike is trash for that "just do it" tape they're using now.

Hmm. FTA order finally in transit, been ready for pickup since Monday.. FNL still no movement.

Looks like Chimps finally shipped my son pair, and it’s reg ground. Why couldn’t all of em be shipped ground, hate smart post/ sure post.

You're lucky. Alot of folks placed orders with FTA on Saturday and still haven't received a shipping email yet.

Back
Top Bottom