Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Remember, it’s only like this because the stores are closed. Once the malls start to re-open, things should go back to normal. Don’t be surprise if these hit the malls later this summer. It’s only temporary my friend. Hang in there.
Thank you! Someone else spreading these vibes this is how I feel

Excuse the floor got me & my boys laced
FA6BC0D2-7613-4D2C-93E4-149CBD63C5E6.jpeg

Excuse the floor got me & my boys laced
FA6BC0D2-7613-4D2C-93E4-149CBD63C5E6.jpeg
That’s what’s up. My youngest son is only 2 just turned 2. I wanted to get him a pair along with me and my oldest son but I don’t like how different toddler Js look a lot of the time plus they grow out of them so damn quick. What are your thoughts on that?

EDIT: the boys pair looks like the same size you got twins?

That’s what’s up. My youngest son is only 2 just turned 2. I wanted to get him a pair along with me and my oldest son but I don’t like how different toddler Js look a lot of the time plus they grow out of them so damn quick. What are your thoughts on that?

EDIT: the boys pair looks like the same size you got twins?
Yes I got 2 twins Jordan & Jayden they wear 10c & my oldest son wear 2.5 but that’s So true they grow out of them so fast man... I will say the toddler sizes look low top

Yes I got 2 twins Jordan & Jayden they wear 10c & my oldest son wear 2.5 but that’s So true they grow out of them so fast man... I will say the toddler sizes look low top
That’s awesome name choice Jordan hell yeah. Oh wow those are 10c ok from that angle I didn’t even notice they were damn I may need to get a 8c for my youngest they look good. My wife loves taking pictures so it’s like I want us to take pics with the same shoes on you know. It’s only the completely different midsole design that bothers me you know what I mean? Wouldn’t it be sick if they made the toddler shoes with the exact same features just on a miniature scale? I read that yeezy toddler shoes do that I think. Which is awesome.

That’s awesome name choice Jordan hell yeah. Oh wow those are 10c ok from that angle I didn’t even notice they were damn I may need to get a 8c for my youngest they look good. My wife loves taking pictures so it’s like I want us to take pics with the same shoes on you know. It’s only the completely different midsole design that bothers me you know what I mean? Wouldn’t it be sick if they made the toddler shoes with the exact same features just on a miniature scale? I read that yeezy toddler shoes do that I think. Which is awesome.
Totally agree with you I wish they can get it Identical to the men pair but you know JB even the kids sizes sold out on release day I was shocked

Totally agree with you I wish they can get it Identical to the men pair but you know JB even the kids sizes sold out on release day I was shocked
Yeah this release has been fumbled. I’m still convinced they will be available either online or stores soon. A popularGR like this they should have made a ton of em. And the sheer amount of Ls I’ve seen people post about online tells me something is off and it can’t just be bots. Starting to feel like it won’t be online restocks but instead they will be in stores as they open back up.

lolol tbf I carted after ab 30 mins on sat morning and it shipped from footaction. Now, I must mention since that I have wasted countless hours on footlocker trying to replicate my success to no avail

FTA need to ship my order or cancel it so I wont be wondering hit a 12 on 6/5 almost a week after release so not expecting much we'll see. Anyone get shipping after hitting so late

FTA need to ship my order or cancel it so I wont be wondering hit a 12 on 6/5 almost a week after release so not expecting much we'll see. Anyone get shipping after hitting so late

FTA just shipped one of my pairs on Friday that was ordered on release day FYI these guys are moving super slow on this release.

Im starting to think my order which I placed on 5/30/2020 will never arrive. and I will never get to own these shoes. Not sure what's going on with my package at the post office. They don't know where its at and they think it might be sent back to sender. I've been waiting 22 years to own these. :emoji_disappointed::emoji_sweat::emoji_worried:

Been waiting since last week for ups to drop these off. They saying it’s been backed up. I hope so but idk, I feel like there’s been something off with this release. Won’t be surprised if some “funny” stuff happens smh

Been waiting since last week for ups to drop these off. They saying it’s been backed up. I hope so but idk, I feel like there’s been something off with this release. Won’t be surprised if some “funny” stuff happens smh

same. My pair has been sitting in my city at some facility since Saturday at 4am. Wtf!?

Pair from FTL came in today. Straight to feet. So happy to finally have these for the first time. Nothing like that new shoe feeling. Glad I went with my 9.5. These fit way nicer then the 2017 black/red pair.

Back
Top Bottom