Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

pair SHOULD be here tomorrow finally. But with this release who even knows. Any spots in nyc or NJ have any in store for pickup?

7F57A2EE-9F64-4D37-B505-11C45B67830A.jpeg
4D6BCDED-F078-47B4-94AE-D99BA4C5D332.jpeg
CAF5AD54-717F-4B36-A37E-EB2811622108.jpeg
A87F212B-5EBF-424A-A59E-0E026B78D97D.jpeg

I still need a size 14. I can't believe I haven't scored a pair yet with all the restocks......but I'm not clicking the atc button for 5 hrs

I still need a size 14. I can't believe I haven't scored a pair yet with all the restocks......but I'm not clicking the atc button for 5 hrs
But I thought someone was told that these "Restocks" weren't really "Restocks" basically, the shoe was sold out but if a payment fell through or a sale fell through in a size, it was back on the site and that's what you were seeing, pairs falling through the cracks...

Hard to be believe that in 2020 a major company like FTL has not figured out how to accurately display, ATP (available to promise) and STC (sold to customer) stock on their website.

That is the dumbest shiiiite I've heard in quite awhile... but in this world, dumb just means quite possible. :smh:

But I thought someone was told that these "Restocks" weren't really "Restocks" basically, the shoe was sold out but if a payment fell through or a sale fell through in a size, it was back on the site and that's what you were seeing, pairs falling through the cracks...

Could be. I don't know. Make sense to me though. Cuz if it says sold out when I click atc that is what I will assume

Hard to be believe that in 2020 a major company like FTL has not figured out how to accurately display, ATP (available to promise) and STC (sold to customer) stock on their website.

That is the dumbest shiiiite I've heard in quite awhile... but in this world, dumb just means quite possible. :smh:
Actually they do know how to keep up with inventory
This only happens during major Jordan releases and I'm guessing it happens for yeezys as well

Somewhat discriminatory on their part that they make certain customers deal with unnecessary technical failures while others shop with ease

I wont name any names but i know a couple instagram'rs gettin cocky with how many pairs of kicks they gettin on release then sayin it's the buyers fault on missin out, especially on this release

Well from that video Unbreakable posted, people have elevated their bots since the pandemic started. He said he knows someone that spent 5g's for their bot and as soon as J23 and Solelinks send out the links, the bots eat up pairs automatically.

Well from that video Unbreakable posted, people have elevated their bots since the pandemic started. He said he knows someone that spent 5g's for their bot and as soon as J23 and Solelinks send out the links, the bots eat up pairs automatically.
I got you im not talkin bout break though, and the person I'm talkin bout has endless amounts of flints, before and after release, and the next 3 releaseS

looking for that 14 here as well..my heart dropped after I missed a call from SP West Covina today, attempted to call back 4, 5 times, bizzy signal...NOOOOOO, finally got through, learned that I scored on Royals for my son(size8, damn kid you can't fit those size 7's playa??! lol), the manager said they were going to pull the tix for flints on Tuesday, I didn't ask if more tickets were being issued, might want to call'em for more info if interested

Yeah, the lady I talked to said she had worked for footlocker for 18 years, and she had gotten many calls for this shoe and knew the product ID before I even asked. She said they did not get extra stock and put me on hold to talk to het supervisor too, and they both said the same. She called it a website fluke. And with the handful of people here in this forum, as well as a handful on Twitter getting through with the ATC button, that would make more sense. Would we not think bots would eat inventory in a heartbeat? They have had alledged stock for over a week now.

If anybody knows otherwise, or knows of people able to snag tons of pairs on FTL after the initial drop, share them here. Nothing wrong with that. Then we know of ATC is just a waste of time, or if FTL is blowing smoke up our ***.

going to ask my daughter's STEM teacher to make the 'bot' a project this year!

Back
Top Bottom