AIR JORDAN 13 LOW (RUMORED 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard these are the same #s as the lows. This is a tricky release because the masses get paid this week plus with a jordan dropping every week if striking out like last week they move to the next one. I'm in but not going to catch me sleeping.

How do you know people didn't get paid last week? Since they had foams and Georgetown XI's release.

How do you know people didn't get paid last week? Since they had foams and Georgetown XI's release.

I know people get paid every week. I was referring to the majority 1st & 15th folks. Forget all of that though. Are these Hornets 13 limited? There only 3 out of 10 stores doing raffles on these down here. My HOH only do raffle on limited shoes though & say they got a little over a FSR. So not looking good :smh:

They implemented a suede tongue, but won't give us suede midsoles?! :wow:

JB is the ultimate troll :rofl: :rofl:

Even though allocation is slightly low. Those who want, should get. The Lola 7s are more sought for than these lol.

I agree, tho not sure if that would work for the chutneys
You know, I think your right. I just pictured them in my head and it would be too much. But in saying that im not the biggest fan on the chutney's. The Charlotte ones on the other hand....I'm shattered they aren't highs.  

I know all of them are supposed to be remastered, but I think only certain retro's are getting the "remastered" treatment. Some of the shoes that have been released look and feel above par (ex. Columbia 4, Oreo 4, B.O.B. 10, FB 7), but theirs been a couple that look and feel like the same quality (Marvin the Martian 7, Georgetown 11 low, apparently this one) probably along with a few more. Still going to try and Copp this Saturday, I'm just going to start being more selective.

Last edited:
I know all of them are supposed to be remastered, but I think only certain retro's are getting the "remastered" treatment. Some of the shoes that have been released look and feel above par (ex. Columbia 4, Oreo 4, B.O.B. 10, FB 7), but theirs been a couple that look and feel like the same quality (Marvin the Martian 7, Georgetown 11 low, apparently this one) probably along with a few more. Still going to try and Copp this Saturday, I'm just going to start being more selective.

If that truly is the case then only remastered pairs should have the price hike.

I'm pretty much passing on everything this year except Hare VII, Shattered Backboard I, and if the rumors of Aqua VIII in November are true then I will cop those.

If that truly is the case then only remastered pairs should have the price hike.

I'm pretty much passing on everything this year except Hare VII, Shattered Backboard I, and if the rumors of Aqua VIII in November are true then I will cop those.

The Aquas are confirmed for November

i see these sitting
can you tell me the last 13 that sat...Also these are limited production so its not gonna take long for these to sell out...once the resellers come and buy unclaimed pairs that the raffle winners dont pick up

i see these sitting
can you tell me the last 13 that sat...Also these are limited production so its not gonna take long for these to sell out...once the resellers come and buy unclaimed pairs that the raffle winners dont pick up
grey toes and dirty breds were still available a week later in a few footlockers and HOHs here in NYC. dont know if you consider that sitting

Jordan fans do love the retro 13 but with these being lows and the price now $160, I can see these not selling out as quick as a more hyped up retro. Still a pretty clean shoe. I don't know if we'll get them or not. Strange that nike is not releasing these on Saturday. I guess they're still experiencing shipping issues to their warehouse.

Jordan fans do love the retro 13 but with these being lows and the price now $160, I can see these not selling out as quick as a more hyped up retro. Still a pretty clean shoe. I don't know if we'll get them or not. Strange that nike is not releasing these on Saturday. I guess they're still experiencing shipping issues to their warehouse.
how do you know NDC isnt releasing them? you mean on the app or on the website period? it would seem weird for these not to drop on NDC. and i thought the price was $170

Last edited:
The price is $170 and I'm not sure about Nike, but my local champs aren't getting these which I find weird because they get every general release

The price is $170 and I'm not sure about Nike, but my local champs aren't getting these which I find weird because they get every general release
It's not a general release though. Most new CW are not GR

Last edited:
how do you know NDC isnt releasing them? you mean on the app or on the website period? it would seem weird for these not to drop on NDC. and i thought the price was $170

Oops, yeah the price is prob $170. I was thinking of the aj1 og releasing next month at $160. Nike doesn't have it on the release calendar and they tweeted someone that they won't have them this weekend.

Oops, yeah the price is prob $170. I was thinking of the aj1 og releasing next month at $160. Nike doesn't have it on the release calendar and they tweeted someone that they won't have them this weekend.
Might be a last minute thing like the lows?

these seem like they are going to be very limited. Usually I can count on 15 places that will have JB's on their sell date. only the footlocker in Nanuet New York will have these without me going into Manhattan. nobody is getting these in my area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom