Status
Not open for further replies.
“Bred” Air Jordan 13 Lows Are Way More Fire In Person -TheShoeGame

View media item 1538533

View media item 1538534

View media item 1538535

View media item 1538536

View media item 1538538

First, I’d like to thank all of you for your patience while we get through these serious server issues with TSG. We are not going away at all, we’re just upgrading and facing minor set backs.

Now to the shoes… we were able to get our hands on the “Bred” Air Jordan 13 low retro and decided to give you a really detailed look at what you can expect. In hand, the shoe is beautiful. We all may be tired or too used to Bulls colorways, but honestly all Air Jordans look better in Black, Red, and White. While the Low version of the Air Jordan 13 may be slept on, once you lay your eyes on these babies at retail stores, your wallet might walk itself to the register. Peep the images below.

Air Jordan 13 Low “Bred” is schedule to release on June 13th and holds a retail price of $160

Images & Info Via TheShoeGame
Loving the new pics. Hopefully i can get a pair.Not like the 11 lows That most had issues with yesterday.

In the beginning of the thread didn't it say of 4 lows releasing this year? 2 down 2 to go. Any word on the other 2?

Need playoff 13 lows in my life. I remember picking up the 2011 mids months after they dropped at ftl sad that won't be the case for these

Last edited:
Need playoff 13 lows in my life. I remember picking up the 2011 mids months after they dropped at ftl sad that won't be the case for these

Wish i could see proof of that (months later?)

Playoffs sold out instantly, and were one of the more limited GR and hyped up xiii

Forgive my ignorance, but can we have some comparisons with the retro and OG!? Cause I'm not getting the complaints about the mid-soles...

Damn :smokin Those pics are almost enough to change my mind about passing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom