AIR JORDAN 13 LOW (RUMORED 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why these called bred lows and not playoffs?
I've been thinking the same damn thing. They look exactly like the Playoffs minus the yellow circle and branding on the tongue and near the toe, the holographic jumpman, and they have a red inner lining as opposed to the all black.

I've been thinking the same damn thing. They look exactly like the Playoffs minus the yellow circle and branding on the tongue and near the toe, the holographic jumpman, and they have a red inner lining as opposed to the all black.

You just gave FIVE reasons why these arent the playoffs.

Yet alone the fact that the playoffs are MIDs.

Somebody get the jaguars guy gif. Idk how i dont have it. Haha

Last edited:

Really? I realize they aren't the Playoffs. But clearly they're more Playoffs then Breds. There are even more reasons why they're not the Breds.

playoff lows, just like the bred 11s are playoff lows but no one calls playoff 13s breds... I blame SC for that stupid ****

playoff lows, just like the bred 11s are playoff lows but no one calls playoff 13s breds... I blame SC for that stupid ****
That's what I was getting at. They're not the Playoffs obviously, but SC and other sites are out here confusing people by calling them the Bred lows. If you have to give a shoe a nickname, why pick a nickname of an existing shoe within the same series that has such a different color scheme?

I was gonna use my 11 lows I copped last weekend to replace my bred 4s as my go to black and red shoe but I think prefer these instead. Can't wait

SO clean! In for one. I still need to break in my Hornets soon, they look so clean in the box but need to be on my feet soon

I hope this release isn't like today.
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom