AIR JORDAN 13 LOW (RUMORED 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They sat on shelves and in outlets. These might as well have been team J's.

This colorway proves that JB also messed up original colorway releases. :lol:

I'm in my 30's, so I know how things were.

People didn't buy those because they were ugly. It's an awful colorway that didn't sell then and wouldn't sell now, but a few people try and act like they would.

If they were a retro+ colorway now, you would get pages and pages of complaints.

People had no problem getting playoffs, black/reds and white and blacks back then, because they actually looked good.

Sorry bro, we all probably like an outlier that is different from the masses, and that must be your Jordan. :lol:
lol naw i wouldn't say THIS is that shoe for me I just dig this shoe and I've definitely seen others within this forum hoping this shoe drops as well. To each their own. I'm also one of the few, if not the only cat who prefers 13 lows over the highs really cuz I think the 13s are just too damn bulky. Lol again, that's just me .

@Magic1978 LOL feel like i'm out of the loop, what do you mean "bricked"?
sat like a pyramid 
laugh.gif

“Bred” Air Jordan 13 Lows Are Way More Fire In Person -TheShoeGame

First, I’d like to thank all of you for your patience while we get through these serious server issues with TSG. We are not going away at all, we’re just upgrading and facing minor set backs.

Now to the shoes… we were able to get our hands on the “Bred” Air Jordan 13 low retro and decided to give you a really detailed look at what you can expect. In hand, the shoe is beautiful. We all may be tired or too used to Bulls colorways, but honestly all Air Jordans look better in Black, Red, and White. While the Low version of the Air Jordan 13 may be slept on, once you lay your eyes on these babies at retail stores, your wallet might walk itself to the register. Peep the images below.

Air Jordan 13 Low “Bred” is schedule to release on June 13th and holds a retail price of $160

Images & Info Via TheShoeGame

Last edited:
FAM one of my biggest regrets was getting the all whites instead of these when they came out :smh:
Can we ease get the "rumored" out of the thread title?

Ouch. The all whites were the worst of all the 13 lows from that run.

3M mesh is making this a purchase if they ever release. watch they release the white pair and keep these to themselves

Last edited:
The bred lows look solid. I've got the Playoffs so I'll pass. Just confirm the chutney and navy lows JB! I need to relive my awkward, handicapped, 6th grader phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom