AIR JORDAN 13 LOW (RUMORED 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
These still running big like all the other 13's?

One of my out of state contacts is offering my a pair of the White / Turquoise for a good price...Haven't purchased a pair of XIII's since CDP's...

My Hornet lows fit TTS.

It'd be criminal to NOT get them.

IIRC there were three pairs rumored to release. Hornets, Playoffs, and then a third pair that no one has info on.

Just Got my Pair

But there is a flaw on it, do anyone know how to fix it, though it is not very noticeable

Or do anyone got similar issues

Last edited:
when they do bring back that sexual suede people are gonna be lustin oh so hard. let me get that bred 13 3m 

Just Got my Pair

But there is a flaw on it, do anyone know how to fix it, though it is not very noticeable

Or do anyone got similar issues
you mean those 2 tiny black dots? try warm water and soap. if that doesnt work try mr clean magic eraser

These might be better than the XI's to me, but that painted midsole :smh:

I wonder how these will do since they're the same color

No

the one on the leather is not a black dot
indeed the surface is slightly rub off/ broken

but it is pretty tiny
and hard to show on the camera

No

the one on the leather is not a black dot
indeed the surface is slightly rub off/ broken

but it is pretty tiny
and hard to show on the camera
i would honestly leave it alone if i were you. that flaw is almost miniscule. if somebody notices it, they are waaaaaaaay too close to your kicks anyways. youd need a magnifying glass to see that, and even then you would have to be looking specifically for it.

just leave it alone.

These might be better than the XI's to me, but that painted midsole :smh:

I wonder how these will do since they're the same color

I was just thinking how I'm on the fence with these due the the 11's dropping next weekend.

I don't even examine my shoes, as long as they're the right color and size I'm Gucci

I can't find a pair for less than $250 shipped for these hornets...I wonder if the playoffs are going to be limited as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom