Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

just got my pair from kicks-lab.com.....size 10.5 juiced!!!!!!!! i heard couple ppl got it off that site....

word is Sole Fly is only getting around 25 pairs. today was also the first day of handing out tickets for the raffle and close to 200 people already showed up

Originally Posted by Look Like Jesus

IM CAMPING OUT RIGHT NOW.

are you serious 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dipsetboi407

word is Sole Fly is only getting around 25 pairs. today was also the first day of handing out tickets for the raffle and close to 200 people already showed up

So how are they doing the raffle ticket thing at Solefly? Want to know if you have to purchase something in the store and you can get one, purchase the raffle ticket, or if the raffle ticket is free. Don't feel like calling. Pretty sure one of ya'll is willing.

Man the sz 11 are gone from kicks-lab.com

I can't justify shelling out almost 5 bills for these...
frown.gif

Solefly is only getting 25 pairs?!?!?! Damn thats even less of a chance for me to get em,between dcc, the two managers and all their close 'friends' there will even be less. Oh well.

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

So how are they doing the raffle ticket thing at Solefly? Want to know if you have to purchase something in the store and you can get one, purchase the raffle ticket, or if the raffle ticket is free. Don't feel like calling. Pretty sure one of ya'll is willing.
Im pretty sure you have to purchase the raffle ticket, and they started selling them on the 6th i believe.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

frown.gif
They aren't worth anywhere near 500 but y'all fall for the hype if you want to.

A white/green 13 with Ray Allen's logo is hyped but a white/green 13 with a Jumpman will rot.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by optimusp517

frown.gif
They aren't worth anywhere near 500 but y'all fall for the hype if you want to.

A white/green 13 with Ray Allen's logo is hyped but a white/green 13 with a Jumpman will rot.
true.  I'm not too fond of the color, but from the nostalgic standpoint and as an avid fan and collector, I appreciate the shoe because of the logo. 

Don't be surprised if you see pairs for sale on eBay out of France, because I was told some shady stuff has already gone down there at the one spot that was receiving them!

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

France, Miami, I thought ONLY Boston was getting these?

So I take it HOH Chi (both) should be getting them also huh
nerd.gif

Lies or misinformation. Either way not true.

Beleive it or not, but these are not quite as limited as people are making them out to be.  

Did I read/hear that these will release in HoH in Boston AND Niketown in Boston? Is there even a Niketown in Boston?? Can someone confirm?

Man, I haven't even been keeping up with this release too much, but I know this so far...

US confirmed spots: HoH Boston, Solefly Miami
Europe confirmed spots: HoH Rotterdam, Paris, Barcelona & London

And this has been known right from the very start, no new news above!

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

France, Miami, I thought ONLY Boston was getting these?

So I take it HOH Chi (both) should be getting them also huh
nerd.gif

Lies or misinformation. Either way not true.

Beleive it or not, but these are not quite as limited as people are making them out to be.  

you know if they are releasing anywhere else besides Miami and boston in the states?

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

Raffle tickets are Free and only 1 per person. They are handing them out until tomorrow. The Raffle is at 3pm on Saturday

Flyer2011flyer5-1024x1024.jpg

Screw the Rays. Wish I was in Miami for a chance to grab a pair YOTR for retail while the hypebeasts are stanning all over the XIII's.

Back
Top Bottom