Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

LOL at the stamp being a clue to real/fake shoes.

I'm just gonna

leave this here

fnhapf.jpg

Originally Posted by NoobLee

I'm just gonna

leave this here

fnhapf.jpg

actually you can tell the difference between most real and fake box labels, on the fake ones the jumpman is kinda blurry and is colored outside the outline of the jumpman. also the jumpman23.com is a whole different font when compared to a legit box label. fakes are not hard to spot, unless you a noobie. VMVINC SOLD MY HOMIE FAKE RAY 13'S, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT END OF STORY. the leather on the upper was not even identical. the part where the leather meets the lace loops was all frayed and scraggly on both sides, on my authentic pair the leather at that point was smooth and cut evenly. the tissue paper in the box was tan and thick, almost conrtuction paper tissue, on my authentic pair the tissue paper was very thin an see through and solid white. all of the pods on the vmvinc pair where off white, my authentic pair the pods are bright white. the laces on the vmvinc pair were soft like a premium lace, the authentic pair had the regular recent retro 13 laces. and the grooves on the bottom where a dead giveaway on the vmvinc pair, instead of making a 90 degee they were curved like a semi cirle at some points. any real head would of been able to determine that the pair vmvinc sent my friend were indeed variants or superfakes, he has already shipped them back and is awaiting a full refund, so at least vmvinc was cool with the refund.

Originally Posted by riddla713

Originally Posted by NoobLee

I'm just gonna

leave this here

fnhapf.jpg

actually you can tell the difference between most real and fake box labels, on the fake ones the jumpman is kinda blurry and is colored outside the outline of the jumpman. also the jumpman23.com is a whole different font when compared to a legit box label. fakes are not hard to spot, unless you a noobie. VMVINC SOLD MY HOMIE FAKE RAY 13'S, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT END OF STORY. the leather on the upper was not even identical. the part where the leather meets the lace loops was all frayed and scraggly on both sides, on my authentic pair the leather at that point was smooth and cut evenly. the tissue paper in the box was tan and thick, almost conrtuction paper tissue, on my authentic pair the tissue paper was very thin an see through and solid white. all of the pods on the vmvinc pair where off white, my authentic pair the pods are bright white. the laces on the vmvinc pair were soft like a premium lace, the authentic pair had the regular recent retro 13 laces. and the grooves on the bottom where a dead giveaway on the vmvinc pair, instead of making a 90 degee they were curved like a semi cirle at some points. any real head would of been able to determine that the pair vmvinc sent my friend were indeed variants or superfakes, he has already shipped them back and is awaiting a full refund, so at least vmvinc was cool with the refund.

same here, officially done wit VMVinc

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by eddo1005

DRO3000 wrote:

Look at the shoes, forget the box.  They look just like my pair and a few others.  What would it take to put them in a real unmarked, unstamped JB box??? 

Ya know maybe Ill order one of these fakes from these dudes selling on Youtube and when I get them Ill take some high res pics so you can see how far theyve really come.  Some ppl are jus tin denial, plain and simple.  I have the shoes in my hands, do you???  Ive seen, just as you have, a pair bought from Boston and a pair bought from sneakerape side by side........was that not enough for you and all these ppl who feel Ive gone out of my way to claim there are fake Allens that have infiltrated the closets of REAL sneakerheads.  I guess nobody cares...........IM SERIOUS NOW......IM DONE TALKING ABOUT THIS.........IVE PROVIDED WHAT I KNOW FROM FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE, TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT IS AND MAKE YOUR OWN JUDGMENT. 

And as for deadstock society, I apologize for my comments and I appreciate the fact you guys went out of your way to prove your Ray's are legit.  Dont be surprised if you hear from me about copping a pair
happy.gif

Hey, where did you buy from again?  VMV or sneakerape?  

Lol...so much fail for an overhyped pair of Js.....u got NTers trying to salvage their reputations.....wow.....

FedEx just dropped these off
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

10hobjm.jpg

oh yea....and just for good measure (since i got the cahones to take the insole out
laugh.gif
)

1zwemo0.jpg

thanks again Zyr....legit as it comes
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

pimp.gif
 agree they look good dont listen to these fools on here 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Youre the one who said the boxes should have the stamp.
you aint see my pics 
MY box had the stamp
i'm not talking about the stamp under the insoles 

the other dude was the one who said he looked to see if there was a stamp on the insole

again my internet friend if you read my post i never looked under the insole and said there was a stamp 

i'll post the stamp in case you cant see it

398063410.jpg

when did niketalk become lackytalk? 
Thats not a stamp. It's a sticker, homie. I think he was referring to the INK stamp on the inside of the box

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

10hobjm.jpg

oh yea....and just for good measure (since i got the cahones to take the insole out
laugh.gif
)

1zwemo0.jpg

pimp.gif

Congrats on the p/u I see ur's is stamped underneath the sole..but the the box looks small and the papper is the same as mine.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

10hobjm.jpg

laugh.gif
)

1zwemo0.jpg

Where did you cop?thanks again Zyr....legit as it comes
pimp.gif

Look at the shoes, forget the box.  They look just like my pair and a few others.  What would it take to put them in a real unmarked, unstamped JB box??? 

Ya know maybe Ill order one of these fakes from these dudes selling on Youtube and when I get them Ill take some high res pics so you can see how far theyve really come.  Some ppl are jus tin denial, plain and simple.  I have the shoes in my hands, do you???  Ive seen, just as you have, a pair bought from Boston and a pair bought from sneakerape side by side........was that not enough for you and all these ppl who feel Ive gone out of my way to claim there are fake Allens that have infiltrated the closets of REAL sneakerheads.  I guess nobody cares...........IM SERIOUS NOW......IM DONE TALKING ABOUT THIS.........IVE PROVIDED WHAT I KNOW FROM FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE, TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT IS AND MAKE YOUR OWN JUDGMENT. 

And as for deadstock society, I apologize for my comments and I appreciate the fact you guys went out of your way to prove your Ray's are legit.  Dont be surprised if you hear from me about copping a pair
happy.gif

I got mine from sneakerape.com. 

I sent them back yesterday and hoping to get my refund before the end of the week.  Im still on the hunt for a pair and I think I found one with the T and a receipt.  Its a little steep but the refund should cover it.  Im gonna wait till I get the refund before I pull the trigger on another pair.  I dont need that much money tied up over one shoe......not smart.

Eddo105, didnt mean to come across like a D-head.  I just read back what I wrote and feel like I might have come across that way.  Its all good, Im done with this subject and I hope in the end this was all for the good of the community and whether you believe or not, it will at the very least make everyone think twice before handing their cash to someone overseas.

Ill post pics if I ever get another pair
laugh.gif

why arent you guys trying to get those sites shut down? im sorry but if i spend my hard earned money and receive a fake you know damn well im gonna try everything in my power to get my money back plus make sure they dont ever sell another pair of shoes again.

I sent them back yesterday and hoping to get my refund before the end of the week.  Im still on the hunt for a pair and I think I found one with the T and a receipt.  Its a little steep but the refund should cover it.  Im gonna wait till I get the refund before I pull the trigger on another pair.  I dont need that much money tied up over one shoe......not smart.

Eddo105, didnt mean to come across like a D-head.  I just read back what I wrote and feel like I might have come across that way.  Its all good, Im done with this subject and I hope in the end this was all for the good of the community and whether you believe or not, it will at the very least make everyone think twice before handing their cash to someone overseas.

laugh.gif
good luck on that next pair.

laugh.gif

Hey, its all good.  I just wanted to know where you got yours, so I think twice about where i get my shoes in the future.

I hope you do end up getting a nice pair at a decent price(if thats at all possible
laugh.gif
), it would make for some nice redemption.
wink.gif

mentalkicks.com has these for like $500 shipped, i believe that site is just like the rest though, so called factory connects.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

10hobjm.jpg

laugh.gif
)

1zwemo0.jpg

pimp.gif

Copped from the homie Z as well. Two pairs. Definitely legit.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

160 . u got fakes.
simple as that.
Fakes
not real
Bang bang
fugazi
quit tellin yourself u got the real ones
you got GOT and dont want to admit it

Anyone who ordered from kingkickz is getting a refund. Customs supposedly held up their shipment

^bmoore kingkickz is trying to scam people, didnt you read the privacy policy, it says the they will take up to 15 days to process a refund. that is just a scam so people will wait and after the 15 days is up they will be past the 45 day limit to file a claim with their cc company. the pre orders for ray allens on kingkickz sold out on 7/19, today is 8/17, thats already 29 days. add 15 more days and you are at 44 days, im sure they will email again in a week or so saying that their processor is down and the refunds will take a few more days, then you are S.O.l. buddy. i filed a claim with cc company (chase) as soon as i received the email and read the 15 day refund policy and chase told me that my money will be dposited back in my account tomorrow (hell yeah, chase ftw) while they dispute the transaction with kingkickz. why would they send an email last week saying that they started receiving some pairs of ray allens since last friday, 8/12, but now today their shipment is suddenly held up in customs. they are full of it. KINGKICKZ IS NOT LEGIT, GET YOUR MONEY BACK NOW. and i would suggest for anybody who pre ordered concord xi's from kingkickz to do the same, by mid october your money and chance to file a claim will be long gone.

Originally Posted by Tizzleman

160 . u got fakes.
simple as that.
Fakes
not real
Bang bang
fugazi
quit tellin yourself u got the real ones
you got GOT and dont want to admit it
BOBOs, 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

why arent you guys trying to get those sites shut down? im sorry but if i spend my hard earned money and receive a fake you know damn well im gonna try everything in my power to get my money back plus make sure they dont ever sell another pair of shoes again.

Back
Top Bottom