Air Jordan 13 Retro Ray Allen PE (boston home)

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

The game will never be the same...

QFT...........sad but true

"the game" ruins shoes. i hope it dies painfully.
happy.gif

sneakerst wrote:
eddo1005 wrote:

Now I dont know for sure, but i still believe there is an outside chance that these oversea sellers geninuely believe that they are selling legit goods.  Perhaps, they are getting their info straight from their contacts from the factories.  Much the same way that we get our info from them, which is essentially the same info from the sources.

Now I cant say for sure, and nobody here will ever completely trust Chinese sellers, but there is just something really strange with sellers selling fakes while providing good customer service......
I think its more of... "well one guy didnt fall for it... but someone else will"
Its possible some sellers got duped... from what was said in the concord thread... nooblee is sayin Marqueesole got duped.... 

Right, thats what i mean.....You can never differentiate those who are genuine and those who are predators.  I am not saying sneakerape is a victim here, i never bought from them before due to unfavorable prices, but what they are doing with customer service is flat curious.

I would imagine most doing the AR/SDS route, and be very slow at replying if at all.

Anyway, all speculation on my part.  No inside knowledge here, just a lot of wild imagination. 

Originally Posted by eddo1005

sneakerst wrote:
eddo1005 wrote:
Now I dont know for sure, but i still believe there is an outside chance that these oversea sellers geninuely believe that they are selling legit goods.  Perhaps, they are getting their info straight from their contacts from the factories.  Much the same way that we get our info from them, which is essentially the same info from the sources.

Now I cant say for sure, and nobody here will ever completely trust Chinese sellers, but there is just something really strange with sellers selling fakes while providing good customer service......
I think its more of... "well one guy didnt fall for it... but someone else will"
Its possible some sellers got duped... from what was said in the concord thread... nooblee is sayin Marqueesole got duped.... 

Right, thats what i mean.....You can never differentiate those who are genuine and those who are predators.  I am not saying sneakerape is a victim here, i never bought from them before due to unfavorable prices, but what they are doing with customer service is flat curious.

I would imagine most doing the AR/SDS route, and be very slow at replying if at all.

Anyway, all speculation on my part.  No inside knowledge here, just a lot of wild imagination. 

AR/SDS are not involved with fake Rays.

sorry, just speaking the truth....not my fault some people were quick to call your pairs FAKE and/or too expensive meanwhile most people who did pre-orders got fakes or real messed up pairs, and others still believe theyres are authentic but have no proof
laugh.gif

Sorry to burst you guys bubble but the closetcollector from soulfly just
Posted his 2 pairs one from soulfly and one from vmv and the vmv are def
Fake you can check his facebook page if you don't believe me. Glad I sold
My pair before I found out.

Originally Posted by leocabrera

Sorry to burst you guys bubble but the closetcollector from soulfly just
Posted his 2 pairs one from soulfly and one from vmv and the vmv are def
Fake you can check his facebook page if you don't believe me. Glad I sold
My pair before I found out.

4312292550_38dbf2f348_o.gif

I kinda wish I had my real pair of Rays back (sold them), cause if I ever try to get a pair now I won't know whether its real or not. My autehtnic real pair came from finishline.com

Enough with all this madness people who has the real pairs & who/or which sites should I avoid cause i'm ready to copp.

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

Enough with all this madness people who has the real pairs & who/or which sites should I avoid cause i'm ready to copp.
this 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

oh yea....and just for good measure (since i got the cahones to take the insole out
laugh.gif
)

1zwemo0.jpg

thanks again Zyr....legit as it comes
pimp.gif

Hey guys just an update. As most of you saw my pics of the horrible 2 pairs of variant/fake Rays with defects that VMVinc sent me in my recent posts, I finally had some time to lift those insoles up and I noticed that there was a blue STAMP on the insole as well.  So that is NOT a reliable legit check for authentic real deal Rays that were officially released at HOH, Solefly, and Boston stores.  If your still contemplating about overseas sites, or VMVinc in particular, please see my posts with the pics of the jumpman on the soles and irregular cut.  I am not questioning your pair Upandcoming32 as I do not know where exactly your pairs came from but my point is my VMVinc pair does have the stamp on the insole exactly like the one in your pic.  My real pair is coming this week and it's suppose to be from Boston so I will update with comparison pics.  If anyone wants to warn others on the SC site or other sites, please go ahead as others may think just because they have a stamp on the insole they will pass as legit when they can be shady pairs from VMVinc.

WHATS DA NAME OF DA WEBSITE OUTTA HONG KONG WITH THE BLACK BACKGROUND

NOT MARQUEESOLE

I THINK THEY WAS DA FIRST SITE TO HAVE DA RA 13'S ANYONE KNOW & ANYONE GET A PAIR FROM DEM ?

Originally Posted by MR nike authentic

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

oh yea....and just for good measure (since i got the cahones to take the insole out
laugh.gif
)

thanks again Zyr....legit as it comes
pimp.gif

Hey guys just an update. As most of you saw my pics of the horrible 2 pairs of variant/fake Rays with defects that VMVinc sent me in my recent posts, I finally had some time to lift those insoles up and I noticed that there was a blue STAMP on the insole as well.  So that is NOT a reliable legit check for authentic real deal Rays that were officially released at HOH, Solefly, and Boston stores.  If your still contemplating about overseas sites, or VMVinc in particular, please see my posts with the pics of the jumpman on the soles and irregular cut.  I am not questioning your pair Upandcoming32 as I do not know where exactly your pairs came from but my point is my VMVinc pair does have the stamp on the insole exactly like the one in your pic.  My real pair is coming this week and it's suppose to be from Boston so I will update with comparison pics.  If anyone wants to warn others on the SC site or other sites, please go ahead as others may think just because they have a stamp on the insole they will pass as legit when they can be shady pairs from VMVinc.

Pics of your VMV pairs? Pods, stitching, logo stitching detailed pics please.

This release is tainted I can't see paying $500-$700 anything for possible fakes. Got to have original receipt or I'm not purchasing
tired.gif
. Each pair of fake Rays seem to differ.

Back
Top Bottom