Air Jordan 14 Retro - "Black Toe" White/ Varsity Red/ Black ~ Summer 2014 RD: 9/20/2014

Indiglos are an OG colorway though.

I don't care for Indiglos. It's Oxidized or nothing. I want that colorway first before the Indiglos or before any other crap non OG colorway like they've been releasing - Thunder, Sport blue, etc. Just make the damn Oxidized and get it over with. I had the originals and I want them again.

And even though Chartreuse isn't OG I want that one as well. :lol:

Last edited:
I don't care for Indiglos. It's Oxidized or nothing. I want that colorway first before the Indiglos or before any other crap non OG colorway like they've been releasing - Thunder, Sport blue, etc. Just make the damn Oxidized and get it over with. I had the originals and I want them again.

And even though Chartreuse isn't OG I want that one as well.
laugh.gif
Chartreuse in the Grey are dope!

Oxy's and Indiglos are Both equal to me...

both would be copped and 2 oxidized green. I want to hoop in that shoe that colorblocking would be
pimp.gif
 on court. indiglo only good casually imo. wasn't there a thread that rumored the oxidized green for later this year? Any news on that?
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Lol i think that's pretty cool honestly, does that hinder the performance of the shoe?
I don't think you will find it amusing if your pair arrived like that. That just shows how much JB cares about all of us, when I drop $190, I expect close to a perfect pair. Luckily soon I will be done with them, will make an attempt on the Black/Infrared Vl's and after that, I am good.

Duno, but that is just not right, JB are sleeping on the quality control hard. Pic by jumpmanbostic.
I want a better pic. Until then I call ducktales. it's 2014 someone could have easily done a quick photoshop rotate just to stir up some reactions on the internet. If that's real then I eat my words
sick.gif

Lol, who would go out of their way to do that, oh other than JB of course. Like we haven't seen them do even more ridiculous executions.

Last edited:

And even though Chartreuse isn't OG I want that one as well. :lol:
Chartreuse in the Grey are dope!

View media item 1189161

View media item 1189162

Oxy's and Indiglos are Both equal to me...

Memories...great shoes

I don't think you will find it amusing if your pair arrived like that. That just shows how much JB cares about all of us, when I drop $190, I expect close to a perfect pair.

nothing wrong with that shoe

jordan got fouled b

Wouldn't be surprised at all if that pic is real given their quality issues over the years.

That Jumpman is basically drunk and passed out.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom