Air Jordan 14 Retro - "Black Toe" White/ Varsity Red/ Black ~ Summer 2014 RD: 9/20/2014

:smh:  don't remind me of those 13s. That was the first time I got SPA'd by FNL and the first time I missed out altogether on a retro I actually tried to cop. ever. |I

me too. one of the only releases i ever wanted and didnt get because i was clueless to how the sneaker game worked.

View media item 1195911

Thats funny because those were the last pair of RD Jordan's I was allowed to order from FNL. After that release they no longer accepted my money so NDC and I have, been kickin it ever since

me too. one of the only releases i ever wanted and didnt get because i was clueless to how the sneaker game worked.
bro... I was sooooo angry that morning. you don't even know. I have copped since 2007 off of FNL with zero problems. I went back to copping J's in 2013 and when that release came I didn't even expect any of this BULLCRAP we have to put up with now.
sick.gif

I'm from the older generation nearly 30 and the 11s-14 are all up there with me personally cause they are the ones I remember kids wearing the most when i was in middle school. But i don't care for any after 14.
I like the more futuristic looking unique Jordans the best. Call me crazy but I would take 18s over 3s every single day of the week. black cement, white cement, nike air, whatever it is I would take any 18 there is besides maybe lows but those are still good too.

I'm 33 and the line ended for me at XX3 until the xx9 came out. I love the comfort level on these.

I'm 33 and the line ended for me at XX3 until the xx9 came out. I love the comfort level on these.

Yup, I'll be 35 in November and that's where the line ended for me as well. I have 3 pairs of XX3's. Love them. None after that though. May get the XXX's depending on how they look...

I was referring to Jake Shuttlesworth purposely, Jesus Shuttlesworths' father in the movie who is the only person in the film to purchase, rock, and play in the white/black 13s in the Spike Lee film "He Got Game." Jesus Shuttlesworth never wears any Air Jordans in the movie. Mostly rockin the Foamposite Ones and playin in some other Nikes. Come on man. Cute lil gifs tho. Nice try. Check my record fool.
Exactly. Repped. And he also plays in them when he plays against Jesus one on one in the park.

Jesus wore the 14 at the end of the movie

Jesus wore the 14 at the end of the movie
But did Jesus ever wear the white/black 13s in the movie? Or was it Jake Shuttlesworth that was the only one playing in 13s in the movie. And they show him buying them at a shoe store for $150. Don't see anything or any pics or remember in the movie Ray (Jesus) wearing any Air jordan 14s. But i may be wrong. Some pics wouldn't hurt. I'm not seeing anything showing Jesus wearing the 14's in the film "He Got Game"

View media item 1197691View media item 1197701

Last edited:
I feel like a real nimrod, for buying these on RD, especially when I could've saved some cash and copped from Richies.... Plus I got my pair from JJ and they don't accept returns, just exchanges and store credit... Live and learn

TRIED THESE ON TODAY AT THE LOCAL RAPERY SPOT TO SEE HOW THEY FIT AND TO MY SHOCK I WAS UNDERWHELMED… I DID NOT EXPECT THAT… I THINK THEY STILL LOOK NICE BUT DEFINITELY NOT FOR 170+ … I DOUBT ILL EVER GET EM FOR LESS THAN 150 SO ILL PROB JUST PASS… LOOK AMAZING IN PICS THOUGH

Jesus had them on at the end when he was in the college arena. He didn't play in them tho.
U got any pics of that? Kinda find that hard to believe being the movie was filmed in 1997 and the 14's didn't release til late 1998 and 1999. It is Ray Allen tho. Guess he had them before MJ.

Last edited:
TRIED THESE ON TODAY AT THE LOCAL RAPERY SPOT TO SEE HOW THEY FIT AND TO MY SHOCK I WAS UNDERWHELMED… I DID NOT EXPECT THAT… I THINK THEY STILL LOOK NICE BUT DEFINITELY NOT FOR 170+ … I DOUBT ILL EVER GET EM FOR LESS THAN 150 SO ILL PROB JUST PASS… LOOK AMAZING IN PICS THOUGH
You'll be regretting that down the road if u really like these. I wouldn't hold my breathe for 150

Last edited:
^^^ he should have bought a few FNL reward cards off noble Kane and grabbed a pair from FNL.

^^^ he should have bought a few FNL reward cards off noble Kane and grabbed a pair from FNL.
Hell I'm just happy to pay box price with free shipping through eastbay with that silver club membership. 169.99 shipped. No complaints here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom