Air Jordan 14 XIV 'Last Shot' Holiday 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

air-jordan-14-final-shot-2011-1.jpg

http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2011/06/air-jordan-14-last-shot-holiday-2011/
whats the use of taking crappy pics to get hits is the 101's sneaker blog site on the internet 
your site is nothing original 

Never been a fan of the 14s, but I'll wait nd see. Not trynna generate any traffic to MN nd wat not tho
laugh.gif

Never been a fan of the 14s, but I'll wait nd see. Not trynna generate any traffic to MN nd wat not tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Hey wreckinkickz, before making a thread, please search to see if one already exists because threads keep being made and cluttering the boards....everyone knows what modern-notoriety is, so you're not gaining anything by making a new thread, as opposed to just posting the pics in an already existing thread.....

qft

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Hey wreckinkickz, before making a thread, please search to see if one already exists because threads keep being made and cluttering the boards....everyone knows what modern-notoriety is, so you're not gaining anything by making a new thread, as opposed to just posting the pics in an already existing thread.....

qft

You guys are gonna make him fade away like people did with Snuggles and all the others who use to show kicks early. Chill with the bad mouthing. Thanks for the info bro?
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
you are appreciated.

You guys are gonna make him fade away like people did with Snuggles and all the others who use to show kicks early. Chill with the bad mouthing. Thanks for the info bro?
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
you are appreciated.

air-jordan-14-final-shot-2011.jpg

sick.gif

$#%& is this?
And word, haters need to shut up. No one is supplying more info than, and more importantly, no one is supplying pics sooner than them. Don't run them off like we do so often to our info suppliers.

air-jordan-14-final-shot-2011.jpg

sick.gif

$#%& is this?
And word, haters need to shut up. No one is supplying more info than, and more importantly, no one is supplying pics sooner than them. Don't run them off like we do so often to our info suppliers.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

i see no info posted, i see a link to his website which generates traffic for him

Originally Posted by Gordonson

i see no info posted, i see a link to his website which generates traffic for him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom