Air Jordan 14 XIV 'Last Shot' Holiday 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
meh, never really cared for these so easy pass.

and all these clowns really need to shut the eff up. i dont see any of you posting pics of shoes months in advance. just a bunch of sheep ready to hate on anyone that is not posting the same ol BS on this site.

meh, never really cared for these so easy pass.

and all these clowns really need to shut the eff up. i dont see any of you posting pics of shoes months in advance. just a bunch of sheep ready to hate on anyone that is not posting the same ol BS on this site.

my OG's are beat and i lost my 05's in the train trying to save my crown royal bag from being left behind...

these are copped

my OG's are beat and i lost my 05's in the train trying to save my crown royal bag from being left behind...

these are copped

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

You guys are gonna make him fade away like people did with Snuggles and all the others who use to show kicks early. Chill with the bad mouthing. Thanks for the info bro?
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
you are appreciated.
snuggles was alot different he took pics 
this guy just wants traffic to his site 

early release websites are more of a blessing then someone just showing a half pic of a sample or a so called sample 

You guys are gonna make him fade away like people did with Snuggles and all the others who use to show kicks early. Chill with the bad mouthing. Thanks for the info bro?
you are appreciated.
snuggles was alot different he took pics 
this guy just wants traffic to his site 

early release websites are more of a blessing then someone just showing a half pic of a sample or a so called sample 

you are appreciated.

Co-Sign

you are appreciated.

Co-Sign

I'm going to wait for them to go on sale. It was stupid of me for buying them on RD for retail price, because they sat there for weeks and went on sale. Hell, I should just look for an OG or 2006 retro pair.

I sold my pair for a stupid reason, though.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm going to wait for them to go on sale. It was stupid of me for buying them on RD for retail price, because they sat there for weeks and went on sale. Hell, I should just look for an OG or 2006 retro pair.

I sold my pair for a stupid reason, though.
30t6p3b.gif

Ill wait for updated pics to make a judgement. Im thinkin ill try to track down some OGs or '06 retros instead.

Ill wait for updated pics to make a judgement. Im thinkin ill try to track down some OGs or '06 retros instead.

Ehhhh... I Want Indiglos 1st...

An Dude Does Drop Some Solid Info But Makes Pointless Threads At Times... Thats Probably The Most Smallest But Irritating Thing To Do On NT And In A Way Thats Promotional... Why Not Jus Drop The Pics In The Thread Already Made.?

Still Got Respect For MN Tho...

Ehhhh... I Want Indiglos 1st...

An Dude Does Drop Some Solid Info But Makes Pointless Threads At Times... Thats Probably The Most Smallest But Irritating Thing To Do On NT And In A Way Thats Promotional... Why Not Jus Drop The Pics In The Thread Already Made.?

Still Got Respect For MN Tho...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom