Air Jordan 14 XIV 'Last Shot' Holiday 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Bryon Russell wearing a pair of these last week.  I bet his were OGs !

C O O K # 45
get fit.

Originally Posted by leothegod

i dont like the way the Nubuck looks. i gotta see in person. wore my 05 last shots the other day got a lot of comments/ a lot of broken necks also.
just peeped the sockliner too they dont have the buttery velour material that i love...
tired.gif

Quit crying Leo 
laugh.gif

i dont like the way the Nubuck looks. i gotta see in person. wore my 05 last shots the other day got a lot of comments/ a lot of broken necks also.
just peeped the sockliner too they dont have the buttery velour material that i love...
tired.gif

Quit crying Leo 
laugh.gif

had daq OG, the 05, and may also get these they dont look too bad. my 05 is still DS tho but i may still grab a extra. i love the 14 LOL

had daq OG, the 05, and may also get these they dont look too bad. my 05 is still DS tho but i may still grab a extra. i love the 14 LOL

tired.gif

I'm pretty sure if you wear these 6 years from now you will get the same attention from other men that you seem to desire so....

tired.gif

I'm pretty sure if you wear these 6 years from now you will get the same attention from other men that you seem to desire so....

I have the 1998's and I'm wondering if they got around to fixing the "sticky shark tooth" problem that I always have with my XIV's because of that composite/glitter finished material...in pictures I like how they went with a more true to OG look than say the color blocking of the 05's but....the nubuck seems almost charcoal in these recent pictures...mabye all it needs is a suede brush though.

I have the 1998's and I'm wondering if they got around to fixing the "sticky shark tooth" problem that I always have with my XIV's because of that composite/glitter finished material...in pictures I like how they went with a more true to OG look than say the color blocking of the 05's but....the nubuck seems almost charcoal in these recent pictures...mabye all it needs is a suede brush though.

I got to get these....I feel like I got, got with the cdp xiv's. suede was horrible.... wore 3 times and had to put away because they needed some suede dye.
I hope these are somewhat better

I got to get these....I feel like I got, got with the cdp xiv's. suede was horrible.... wore 3 times and had to put away because they needed some suede dye.
I hope these are somewhat better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom