Air Jordan 14 XIV 'Last Shot' Holiday 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we stop arguing. They are not limited at all. End of story. What's up with the toes on these? Is that nubuck???

Originally Posted by MDkicks

Can we stop arguing. They are not limited at all. End of story. What's up with the toes on these? Is that nubuck???

dont think so. Rather the same very shorthairedSuede like on the ogs.

dont think so. Rather the same very shorthairedSuede like on the ogs.

pass. for me the teeth on the 14 just get cracked to easy and it makes the shoe look bad. only re retro of 14 id buy is the low royals. loved that shoe

pass. for me the teeth on the 14 just get cracked to easy and it makes the shoe look bad. only re retro of 14 id buy is the low royals. loved that shoe

yea looks real thin, like it'll crease easily

yea looks real thin, like it'll crease easily

cant wait for these
pimp.gif

I kinda liked the suede on my 05 pair....Kinda excited about the leather
eek.gif

air-jordan-xiv-last-shot-comparison-06.jpg

eek.gif

Originally Posted by AME416

eek.gif

Anyone who says the quality of these is worse than the 2005's will just have to face the facts. The leather is nearly on-part with the OGs, but it's easy to see the better grain of this leather in comparison to the '05's.

Originally Posted by AME416

eek.gif

Anyone who says the quality of these is worse than the 2005's will just have to face the facts. The leather is nearly on-part with the OGs, but it's easy to see the better grain of this leather in comparison to the '05's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom