Air Jordan 14 XIV 'Last Shot' Holiday 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
as i got out of work today at the mall i saw some guy wearing these......and they look great
pimp.gif
but too many releases coming that are more important for me

as i got out of work today at the mall i saw some guy wearing these......and they look great
pimp.gif
but too many releases coming that are more important for me

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Have these gone on sale yet?

these shoes barely been out for two weeks bruh 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Swung by the mall yesterday and these were still sittin'. Will decide when I get my Chicago Xs whether to take these home too that day.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Have these gone on sale yet?

these shoes barely been out for two weeks bruh 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Swung by the mall yesterday and these were still sittin'. Will decide when I get my Chicago Xs whether to take these home too that day.

These went quick after the Concords. It's a shame I've imposed a one shoe per month limit on myself. Maybe, I'll be able to cop them near retail down the line.

These went quick after the Concords. It's a shame I've imposed a one shoe per month limit on myself. Maybe, I'll be able to cop them near retail down the line.

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

I said the same thing. then i went and got these and the concords 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

I said the same thing. then i went and got these and the concords 
eyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom