Air Jordan 14 XIV 'Last Shot' Holiday 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Suede on the Retoe From 2005 Look the best IMO even better than the OG's. I know, I know how can anything retroe look better than an OG but Yes they do. 2011 Retro suede doesn't look good. And I Actually picked up the OG's recently for less than they're charging for these currently
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

The Suede on the Retoe From 2005 Look the best IMO even better than the OG's. I know, I know how can anything retroe look better than an OG but Yes they do. 2011 Retro suede doesn't look good. And I Actually picked up the OG's recently for less than they're charging for these currently
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

nig@s is crazy. this retro is fire. Way better quality then the 5s,7s that released this yr. nig@S JUST TALK JUST TO TALK

nig@s is crazy. this retro is fire. Way better quality then the 5s,7s that released this yr. nig@S JUST TALK JUST TO TALK

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

I'm still trying to get a pair of these. Not really wanting to pay $160+tax.

keep checking eastbay.....the restrictions were lifted on these so you can hittem with a % off coupon. They have sizes pop up every now and then.

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

I'm still trying to get a pair of these. Not really wanting to pay $160+tax.

keep checking eastbay.....the restrictions were lifted on these so you can hittem with a % off coupon. They have sizes pop up every now and then.

For those of you that got these, were your boxes big and somewhat oversized like AJ 5 releases or the regular size boxes?

For those of you that got these, were your boxes big and somewhat oversized like AJ 5 releases or the regular size boxes?

Originally Posted by THEJISBACK

They were the same size as the Georgetown 14's that released in October.
The box seems to be regular sized and fits the shoe nicely, snug.

Idk if that helps.

Idk if that helps.

FutureDHughes wrote:
THEJISBACK wrote:

Idk if that helps.

Although they were a nice colorway, I passed on the Georgetown pair, so that didn't help me, naw just messin with ya!  Lol!
laugh.gif
  The last part of what you said totally made sense and did help, thanks a lot on the response, good lookin out.

FutureDHughes wrote:
THEJISBACK wrote:

Idk if that helps.

Although they were a nice colorway, I passed on the Georgetown pair, so that didn't help me, naw just messin with ya!  Lol!
laugh.gif
  The last part of what you said totally made sense and did help, thanks a lot on the response, good lookin out.

Nope, the box that I got was small compared to the other boxes.   Do you remember the grey 20th anniversary sizes boxes?  That's about the same size as the box I got. 

Nope, the box that I got was small compared to the other boxes.   Do you remember the grey 20th anniversary sizes boxes?  That's about the same size as the box I got. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Yep, I sho do remember, so much heat during that time frame too!
pimp.gif
  Thanks for the reply I know exactly where you are coming from with the comparison.

pimp.gif
  Thanks for the reply I know exactly where you are coming from with the comparison.

pimp.gif
I love it when the boxes are this size.  The V and VII boxes are wayyyyy to big.  The III box was a great size as well, hopefully the IV and X will be the same!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom