Air Jordan 14 XIV 'Last Shot' Holiday 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by misterj

Originally Posted by trappedintime

not sure why anyone would want these when DS 05s can be had on ebay for retail

thin flimsy "leather", cheap looking suede...easy pass

Go back in this thread. There's a closeup comparison of OG/05/11 leather. The leather is way better than the '05's and nearly on par with the grain quality of the OG's. People just talk out of their %%*$% around here, but yeah, keep living in the past!
sighhh...the pattern of the "grain" has nothing to do with the quality...you realize thats a manufactured "grain" right?...

in every pic of these ive seen it appears as though the sides of the shoes (ribs) can barely hold themselves up, they dont stand tall, and there is little to no perforation of the ribs inbetween the stitching

Also, the top rib is supposed to be more accentuated and turned up and these are not.

XIVs are a top 3 Jordan for me and as many times and Ive combed over all of mine and savored every detail about them, I can say the way these are put together is inferior to all prior XIVs

I've held these in my hand and they are a pretty good retro. 

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Are these true to size or we need to go a half size down?

I have OG black toes, and 05 last shots, both size 11, the size I USE to wear. i wear 11.5 now, so the 11 fits snug on me, I would say true to size. 

Originally Posted by trappedintime

not sure why anyone would want these when DS 05s can be had on ebay for retail

thin flimsy "leather", cheap looking suede...easy pass

Go back in this thread. There's a closeup comparison of OG/05/11 leather. The leather is way better than the '05's and nearly on par with the grain quality of the OG's. People just talk out of their %%*$% around here, but yeah, keep living in the past!
sighhh...the pattern of the "grain" has nothing to do with the quality...you realize thats a manufactured "grain" right?...

in every pic of these ive seen it appears as though the sides of the shoes (ribs) can barely hold themselves up, they dont stand tall, and there is little to no perforation of the ribs inbetween the stitching

Also, the top rib is supposed to be more accentuated and turned up and these are not.

XIVs are a top 3 Jordan for me and as many times and Ive combed over all of mine and savored every detail about them, I can say the way these are put together is inferior to all prior XIVs

I've held these in my hand and they are a pretty good retro. 

There's no doubt I'll be getting these! One of my favorite shoes and colorway. Might just have to jump on Sneaker St.

There's no doubt I'll be getting these! One of my favorite shoes and colorway. Might just have to jump on Sneaker St.

Pretty funny how these are sitting on page 14. The 14s were my first pair of Jordans specifically the oxidized green colorway. Not exactly the prettiest colorway in the world. I'm assuming these are going to be everyone's Christmas backups if they fail to get the Concords.

Pretty funny how these are sitting on page 14. The 14s were my first pair of Jordans specifically the oxidized green colorway. Not exactly the prettiest colorway in the world. I'm assuming these are going to be everyone's Christmas backups if they fail to get the Concords.

Not sure how i feel about these. Might or not might cop, but im pretty sure it will take a while for them to sellout.

Not sure how i feel about these. Might or not might cop, but im pretty sure it will take a while for them to sellout.

Here is a question

if i have the 2005's and i still have a wearable pair from 1998 of the black/red 14's do i need a new pair of these 2011 14's ?

Also do the 14's have the greasy leather the 3's had ?

If so that might change my mind to cop a pair

Here is a question

if i have the 2005's and i still have a wearable pair from 1998 of the black/red 14's do i need a new pair of these 2011 14's ?

Damn, they're so beautiful in those pictures. I wish I could buy them. Being poor, FTL.
30t6p3b.gif

They look way better than the 2005 retros. I still kind of miss mine, though.

Damn, they're so beautiful in those pictures. I wish I could buy them. Being poor, FTL.
30t6p3b.gif

They look way better than the 2005 retros. I still kind of miss mine, though.

Different nubuck/suede on these. I love them.  Remind me so much of the smooth suede of the OG's. 

Different nubuck/suede on these. I love them.  Remind me so much of the smooth suede of the OG's. 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Here is a question

Here is a question

if i have a dozen eggs that I bought Wednesday and still have half a dozen eggs that I bought last week, do i need to go to the store for more eggs tomorrow?

also, do the eggs at WalMart have runny or lumpy yolks?

if they are runny that will probably help me make my decision

seems silly doesnt it?

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Here is a question

Here is a question

if i have a dozen eggs that I bought Wednesday and still have half a dozen eggs that I bought last week, do i need to go to the store for more eggs tomorrow?

also, do the eggs at WalMart have runny or lumpy yolks?

if they are runny that will probably help me make my decision

seems silly doesnt it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom