Air Jordan 14 XIV 'Last Shot' Holiday 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kingkong8624

Not sure how i feel about these. Might or not might cop, but im pretty sure it will take a while for them to sellout.

"Might or not might cop". . .? 
ohwell.gif

Can't wait. Even more so because I think buying these will help secure a pair of concords.

Can't wait. Even more so because I think buying these will help secure a pair of concords.

passed on the Black Flip 3s just to get the Last shot 14s
grin.gif
  can't wait to get my pair on the 17th
pimp.gif

passed on the Black Flip 3s just to get the Last shot 14s
grin.gif
  can't wait to get my pair on the 17th
pimp.gif

Copped from Sneaker.st. I mean, it was for $160. Get the shoe earlier and not have to stay up till midnight...for retail.
pimp.gif

Copped from Sneaker.st. I mean, it was for $160. Get the shoe earlier and not have to stay up till midnight...for retail.
pimp.gif

^ I too just bought from sneakerst. Can't go wrong with free shipping and no tax, and have them two weeks early.

^ I too just bought from sneakerst. Can't go wrong with free shipping and no tax, and have them two weeks early.

These aren't Going any where but the outlets , and that's when I'll cop not any sooner and especially not for 160 SMH

These aren't Going any where but the outlets , and that's when I'll cop not any sooner and especially not for 160 SMH

Originally Posted by Sourkush

I was thinking the same thing with having 4 Nike outlets within a hours drive from me. But I fear they won't make it there. Those who fail to get the pair they want (the Concords) will result to getting a pair of Last Shot's to fulfill their needs. I remember wanting a certain pair for Xmas while back and since they were sold out I ended up with the Randy Moss Jordan....... Wasn't happy....

Originally Posted by Sourkush

I was thinking the same thing with having 4 Nike outlets within a hours drive from me. But I fear they won't make it there. Those who fail to get the pair they want (the Concords) will result to getting a pair of Last Shot's to fulfill their needs. I remember wanting a certain pair for Xmas while back and since they were sold out I ended up with the Randy Moss Jordan....... Wasn't happy....

Originally Posted by AME416

pimp.gif
@ the lack of hype for these

If you asked me Jordan Brand should have released these on black friday instead of the black cements 3s. These seem like they're about to get the cherry xii's treatment.

Originally Posted by AME416

pimp.gif
@ the lack of hype for these

If you asked me Jordan Brand should have released these on black friday instead of the black cements 3s. These seem like they're about to get the cherry xii's treatment.

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Do anyone see these selling out?

These will sit due to the cement 3s, concord 11s and lebrons dropping.
Still have my pair frim 2005 looking nice so easy pass on these
They won't sell out right away... but they will move eventually (at retail).
laugh.gif
roll.gif

these were catchin MAJOR dust in 2005 at retail, i expect da same for these.

These seem like they're about to get the cherry xii's treatment.
what da hell are those? i hope thats not a new nickname or something.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Do anyone see these selling out?

These will sit due to the cement 3s, concord 11s and lebrons dropping.
Still have my pair frim 2005 looking nice so easy pass on these
They won't sell out right away... but they will move eventually (at retail).
laugh.gif
roll.gif

these were catchin MAJOR dust in 2005 at retail, i expect da same for these.

These seem like they're about to get the cherry xii's treatment.
what da hell are those? i hope thats not a new nickname or something.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom