Air Jordan 17+ Retro "Copper" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Let me know when the real deal blue 17s come out. These gator ones were garbage then and they're garbage now. Especially with that reverse jumpman. I thought we moved past that, Jordan...

These are the only 17s that matter.

*edit* I guess they came out with the reverse jumpman originally... Still though.
Would have a heart attack if these dropped...JB please drop these soon.

Anyway, copped a pair this morning from the Footaction at the Fox Hills Mall. Thoroughly happy.

I've been reading the threads here for a minute. My first post. I was able to get these today through FL after waiting to check out and then it didn't want to take my payment.! No luck on the Draw. But same thing last week too. I had an OG pair way back when and the soles finally wore down in about 2009. So I'm happy to be getting these again..!

Entered my 1st drawing today & actually won! I just hope that these run TTS or they are going back. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
View media item 1987354
Hope all the brethren can eat today and the days to come. They tts btw. Quality is what it should be for a 250$+ shoe. Carbon fiber is supportive much like the OG. My only beef is with the absence of the peel sticker. Box burn on the copper is nuts wit these.

Congrats to everyo that wanted them and got them. They look great. To the rest of us may the sneaker gods yet smile upon us

I'm still dumbfounded that at $250 these are all gone and I took the L in the raffle. :smh: You win some you lose some I guess.

And here I was thinking if I'm getting any of the pairs I really want this yr for retail or less, it'll be the xviis :lol: :\

I guess.. I haven't tried to enter a draw since the OVOs and those seemed like an easy cop compared to these. :lol:

that said I only entered the draw and didn't have time to try other websites. I figured if I lost there'd still be some sitting somewhere after I got off work. Apparently not.. lol

Last edited:
My friend had the OG's and it's his absolute favorite Jordan, the 17+. He saw them in person and was disappointed. He said the details are not the same. :lol:

My local stores didn't even get any. We're in a smaller market. But lucked out online. Anyone going to try for the black and red ones also...?

Was hoping these would sit till Monday. Came up on some prop bets from the Villy-NC game and waiting on that deposit to process. Might pay resell if under $325.

I walked into Footlocker asked for my size copped and left. No lines at all. Store full of people and they weren't even looking at Copper 17.

Screw it just paid $280 wouldve been about the same with gas to the closest place that had my size, bruh I didn't know coppin shoes had gotten difficult again smh

Back
Top Bottom