Air Jordan 17+ Retro "Copper" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Did you keep trying until it went through or did you eventually just see a charge on paypal after you had given up?

I gave up around 9am. It would give me that error and would not complete the order. Opened SP again a few hrs ago and I went through

Really hoping these end up like the CP3 13s, where they're still available for near retail months after release day, even though they weren't a super GR. I'm regretting passing, but after picking up DFA 4's and FB 12's, I had to pass due to the high retail price. I'd love to double back and grab these down the road though. Congrats to everyone who copped :smokin

Last edited:
Definitely a nice pair.
I just feel JB is unreasonable with that price tag.
These were for sure the better pair vs ponyboy 4s :lol: .
I cant believe that pair @$400 retail sold out that fast, thats crazy..

Anyways,Congratulations to those who landed the 17s. :wink:

Last edited:
I think y'all are over reacting to the sell out. It's not like this was a super GR or anything.

Exactly and I said this earlier in the topic

Some stores in NYC legit got 12 pairs that's it

Think the highest I seen a store have was like 56

It was pretty evident that there weren't going to be a huge release because places like finishline didn't even have them online. I was more surprised at how quickly they moved considering the disinterest in the price and in the colorway (most people want college blue and red from what I've seen.)

Really hoping these end up like the CP3 13s, where they're still available for near retail months after release day, even though they weren't a super GR. I'm regretting passing, but after picking up DFA 4's and FB 12's, I had to pass due to the high retail price. I'd love to double back and grab these down the road though. Congrats to everyone who copped :smokin

Def know the feeling bruh

I think y'all are over reacting to the sell out. It's not like this was a super GR or anything.

Exactly and I said this earlier in the topic

Some stores in NYC legit got 12 pairs that's it

Think the highest I seen a store have was like 56

It was pretty evident that there weren't going to be a huge release because places like finishline didn't even have them online. I was more surprised at how quickly they moved considering the disinterest in the price and in the colorway (most people want college blue and red from what I've seen.)

You can't judge demand by NT and stuff like that especially when there isn't an abundance.

Just know that people (not me) have been fine paying $300+ for these for a while now so there was definitely a market.

Glad I got 2 pair. I'll see if I can find some below retail but if I can't one will go back. These are my grails. If these were 200 I would have doubled up.

You could have bought these at any point today and even now for 300 on the bay. After fees and shipping sellers already losing money. If you really want them you won't pay more than like 275 in the next few weeks.

I'll hold out for 220. It might get that low, might not.

The only part of the shoe that's full grain leather is the part that sits at the top of the tongue. Definitely not a 250.00 shoe. Maybe the technology makes up for the price.

Last edited:
The only part of the shoe that's full grain leather is the part that sits at the top of the tongue. Definitely not a 250.00 shoe. Maybe the technology makes up for the price.

Tech def wouldn't make up for the price.

You could have bought these at any point today and even now for 300 on the bay. After fees and shipping sellers already losing money. If you really want them you won't pay more than like 275 in the next few weeks.

I'll hold out for 220. It might get that low, might not.

yeah resale market on these will be trash. I see people trying to push for 315 to 350 and that's not gonna happen. It isn't a popular enough shoe. I bought mine today but I'll be checking for price dips or the returns that go on sale after resellers can't move um.

Last edited:
it's hilarious that a lot of people thought these came with briefcases.

I swallowed my pride and copped but ended up at the outlet and spent another 280 on like 6 pairs of shoes thanks to the hash sale 
mean.gif

I don't want to go home to the wife now.

@bigj505  I'm taking a flight and sleeping on your couch

Back
Top Bottom