Air Jordan 17+ Retro "Copper" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

it's hilarious that a lot of people thought these came with briefcases.

I swallowed my pride and copped but ended up at the outlet and spent another 280 on like 6 pairs of shoes thanks to the hash sale :smh:

I don't want to go home to the wife now.

@bigj505
 I'm taking a flight and sleeping on your couch

:pimp: what time u comin?

Tech def wouldn't make up for the price.
Probably not. It's definitely a unique looking shoe and performance wise it's better compared to prior Jordans. I just don't like it when people brag about the "premium" quality of the materials and it's not there at all. I think that's called hype. Actually the best leather on a Jordan this year would be the AJ 4 Dunk from Above which sat on shelves and the French Blue 12's.

Tech def wouldn't make up for the price.
Probably not. It's definitely a unique looking shoe and performance wise it's better compared to prior Jordans. I just don't like it when people brag about the "premium" quality of the materials and it's not there at all. I think that's called hype. Actually the best leather on a Jordan this year would be the AJ 4 Dunk from Above which sat on shelves and the French Blue 12's.

interesting and noted.

Def know the feeling bruh
Last year was so easy, seemed like almost no releases appealed to me, lots of easy passes. This year is something else though, they've been bringing back a lot of stuff I want :smh: . And I'm a sucker for 4s, so the DFA's were a must for me.

The resellers are asking crazy numbers on the few Instagram buy/sell pages that I follow. Posting only the pic of the order confirmation screen. Can't even wait until the shoe is in hand. :rofl:

Struck out on Raffle. Went to the mall and copped the last pair in the store, my sz 10. Feels good to have these back in the collection.

i passed on these,,NOT really impressed with the material and of course the price JB tagged it :D im cool and i saved $ for the next bigger release

Got two of these, so let's see how they are when they come in.

Shoepalace was a blessing man.. $250 no tax crazy.

Nike hit me with like $25 bucks.. Smh. I'm excited my mom got me these for Christmas back in 02 I just had told her I wanted some Jordan's and she showed up with these so these joints is special, wore em to
The ground and still have the beat pair somewhere if I find em I'll post pics lol

Got two of these, so let's see how they are when they come in.

Shoepalace was a blessing man.. $250 no tax crazy.

Nike hit me with like $25 bucks.. Smh. I'm excited my mom got me these for Christmas back in 02 I just had told her I wanted some Jordan's and she showed up with these so these joints is special, wore em to
The ground and still have the beat pair somewhere if I find em I'll post pics lol

good for you brah,,enjoy your kicks,,,i changed my mind the last minute copping these,,it was STILL FSR at my local HOH @1:30 pm today :rolleyes ,,im all good though!!!

good for you brah,,enjoy your kicks,,,i changed my mind the last minute copping these,,it was STILL FSR at my local HOH @1:30 pm today :rolleyes ,,im all good though!!!

Imma more than enjoy em. These mean a lot to me.

Where you live? Dudes were dying at my mall for these around 5:30 they started coming in groups asking for the 6:00 pm release of the raffle pairs

Just as I thought. As like last year with the stealth 20s, they limited the pair of these and raised the price and still sold out. JB is smart as hell, hopefully 15+ retros continue like this and stay the same price

Weren't the XX's release similiar to these? Those ended up at the outlets. Anyone remember the retail price for the 20's?

But these look like 10x Bette than the 20's. So it has that going for them.
I think they ended up at outlets after being returned. But I believe they were $220 or $200. They were higher than $190

Back
Top Bottom