Air Jordan 17+ Retro "Copper" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

20s were 220 and they sat in scattered sizes for a lil while after release. These are pretty much gone

Although, there are many factors that led to the sell out of this shoe, I think many underestimated the power and influence of the on court images. Two of the greatest basketball players to ever walk the planet played in these. It's still the best marketing tool that plays to two generations of basketball fans.

View media item 1988141

These were sitting in foot action on 14th street in New York late yesterday afternoon if anyone is interested. I would call first to see if they still have stock though

I hear people crying about no dust bags or case with the shoes for 250.00. They should be crying about the quality of the materials on the shoe for 250.00.

I hear people crying about no dust bags or case with the shoes for 250.00. They should be crying about the quality of the materials on the shoe for 250.00.

They can "cry" about all of the above.

Although, there are many factors that led to the sell out of this shoe, I think many underestimated the power and influence of the on court images. Two of the greatest basketball players to ever walk the planet played in these. It's still the best marketing tool that plays to two generations of basketball fans.

View media item 1988141

These are still available in stores in my area. This was not a sell out. Hardly any interest in the shoe besides the true lovers.

Size 12 and 14 at RUVILLA in Christiana Mall DE

Was hoping they had my size so I could get rid of the sales tax :lol:

Back
Top Bottom