Air Jordan 17+ Retro "Copper" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

These are sittin on ebay for barely above retail. Nobody wants these at $250. Now once they disappear tomorrow mornin...out come the beasts.

Why do people get so caught up on whether or not the shoes that come out gone sit? Whatever happened to getting what you like without worrying about somebody elses opinion? I don't care if the next man got the same pair of anything on as me, as long as I like them then that's all that matters. These new hype beast/sneaker heads got the game twisted! Bump whoever don't like what u like. Do you! So on that note I hope they sit, it won't bother me at all, the 17s are some of my favorite shoes jb has ever made! I'm getting 2 pairs! Big chuckles

Why do people get so caught up on whether or not the shoes that come out gone sit? Whatever happened to getting what you like without worrying about somebody elses opinion? I don't care if the next man got the same pair of anything on as me, as long as I like them then that's all that matters. These new hype beast/sneaker heads got the game twisted! Bump whoever don't like what u like. Do you! So on that note I hope they sit, it won't bother me at all, the 17s are some of my favorite shoes jb has ever made! I'm getting 2 pairs! Big chuckles

Its not about that..its about payin as little as possible. Many of us have so many shoes its easy to be selective because of price.

Its not about that..its about payin as little as possible. Many of us have so many shoes its easy to be selective because of price.
I feel you on that, I guess I've been waiting on this release for a long time so I could careless about how much they cost or who gone cop with me. I just know I want em that's all.

I feel you on that, I guess I've been waiting on this release for a long time so I could careless about how much they cost or who gone cop with me. I just know I want em that's all.

Enter the Nike draw...ull win.

These things go up to sz 18 and they $250. If u want em in the morn they will be easy.

The shady thing about this Nike drawing tomorrow is it's a deliberate, built in catch 22. If you enter the drawing at 10am all the while attempting to cop via footsites, to cover yourself, you might very well get stuck with two pairs come 11am. And I honestly think these aren't as limited as Nike would have you believe and they're doing this drawing because A) the general thinking is that drawing means limited equals hype for more sales and B) it forces people to put all their eggs into the drawing through Nike.com and ignore the footsites to avoid the accidental double up (though of course Nike money is ultimately Nike money no matter from where sold). And though you can call back to cancel a pair, I don't know about ya'll, but I highly suggest pick one and hope for the best. So, if, and I mean a BIG if, I decide to cop, it's footsites or bust for me because can't I have damn near $600 held up for a 17+. Free shipping from Nike isn't worth the risk.

Last edited:
The shady thing about this Nike drawing tomorrow is it's a deliberate, built in catch 22. If you enter the drawing at 10am all the while attempting to cop via footsites, to cover yourself, you might very well get stuck with two pairs come 11am. And I honestly think these aren't as limited as Nike would have you believe and they're doing this drawing because A) the general thinking is that drawing means limited equals hype for more sales and B) it forces people to put all their eggs into the drawing through Nike.com and ignore the footsites to avoid the accidental double up (though of course Nike money is ultimately Nike money no matter from where sold). And though you can call back to cancel a pair, I don't know about ya'll, but I highly suggest pick one and hope for the best. So, if, and I mean a BIG if, I decide to cop, it's footsites or bust for me because can't I have damn near $600 held up for a 17+. Free shipping from Nike isn't worth the risk.

Everyone who enters that "draw" tomorrow is gonna win.

From the Foot Locker site

"AVAILABILITY ALERT!
Due to the excitement surrounding this Foot Locker Approved release and the limited pairs available, we anticipate this shoe selling out very fast. Even though you may be online at the moment of the release, securing a pair may be difficult. We appreciate your understanding."

I felt pretty good about getting my hands on these up till Thursday. I'll attempt the foot sites first, and then the draw if I have to. Let's hope this limited talk is just bs to drum up sales. There really wasn't any excitement around these until the draw was announced.

From the Foot Locker site

"AVAILABILITY ALERT!
Due to the excitement surrounding this Foot Locker Approved release and the limited pairs available, we anticipate this shoe selling out very fast. Even though you may be online at the moment of the release, securing a pair may be difficult. We appreciate your understanding."

I felt pretty good about getting my hands on these up till Thursday. I'll attempt the foot sites first, and then the draw if I have to. Let's hope this limited talk is just bs to drum up sales. There really wasn't any excitement around these until the draw was announced.
pretty sure it's BS. the champ pack VIIs ended up at outlets being "limited"...LOL

Easy solution.. Try on the foot sites first, if you strike, then go on Nike and do the draw before it ends and hope to score there. No need in signing up for the draw immediately at 10. Use it as a last resort. Problem solved.

Easy solution.. Try on the foot sites first, if you strike, then go on Nike and do the draw before it ends and hope to score there. No need in signing up for the draw immediately at 10. Use it as a last resort. Problem solved.
Theoretically that's the perfect solution. That said, and I don't know about everyone else, but the drawings I've been successful in my entry was processed nearly immediately. In theory everyone within the 10-11 widow should have the same chances, but I'm hard pressed to believe that's actually what happens.

Back
Top Bottom