AIR JORDAN 2.0 Black/Varsity Red-Green Anyone have Info On Release ?

wk0im1.jpg

Have not heard too much on this release and it comes up next week 

Is this shoe a general release ?

Thanks 

not a bad shoe, but as i only collect REAL Air Jordans this will be ignored and not purchased ^^

Originally Posted by Magic1978

How did the white ones do?

I sort of like them, but not for $160

i think hey sold ok 
i know i cant find them in nyc or at least not all size and there sold out from major websites 

Aug 6th. is still the expected release date. I'd really wanna see how many people jump on the 11.0 bandwagon though. lol

Originally Posted by Gink

Aug 6th. is still the expected release date. I'd really wanna see how many people jump on the 11.0 bandwagon though. lol
i'm sure alot 
ever the so called purest on here 

these arent that cool haha but if you like them then ok. i think ive seen these somewhere

i dont like these air max hybrids. the other 2.0s are sitting in new orleans malls.

those, the orions, cardinals, and the obsidian 5s are just chilling. i just may get the obsidian 5s if they go down to like $100. definitely not a shoe i would pay full price for.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by Magic1978

How did the white ones do?

I sort of like them, but not for $160

i think hey sold ok 
i know i cant find them in nyc or at least not all size and there sold out from major websites 
they got a FSR at 34 street footaction as recently as friday

I believe its the 6th of August, these are the reason why the metallic v's got pushed back to the 20th I think, they wanted two weeks in between so they can wait for everyone to get paid first
laugh.gif

got a pair today for $125.00

Good deal. These will be a sleeper shoe since everyone only buys numbered Mike's. Very nice shoe IMO

Originally Posted by dharv

Good deal. These will be a sleeper shoe since everyone only buys numbered Mike's. Very nice shoe IMO

i agree 
i also do agree with what someone said if this was a retro 2 this would be a great colorway 

The OG version of the 2.0 is better, but I would definitely hoop in these. Maybe for a good discount I would purchase.

Originally Posted by dharv

Yup, sleeping on the sales rack. And if everyone only buys numbered Mike's, then why does JB release anything else?

Back
Top Bottom