Air Jordan 2/21 CDP - Black/Red Countdown Air Jordan XX1 - Detailed Pics

they look real hot! i'm going by FA tomorrow to get a up close and personal look.

Thanks for posting.

I really need to see these in person they are nice, but they looked better to me in the video. I guess I will wait and see what the outcome is when my spotgets them.

The XX1's are much better looking than the original pics posted. Glad the red isn't as bold and cartoonish.

I saw a pair today and they look alright. Trying to find a spot to get a seperate pair of II's to get a pair to rock.

Game-time decision....Maybe worth coppin the IIs alone to rock and the XX1s to ball.....??? Still I'm undecided. Glad to see the red is not a bright pinkas originally thought.

These are very nice. I hope everybody that wants them can get them with out camping out or over paying.

^
What?

All of the packs have been sitting on websites for days/weeks after release date, so people in the US can get these easily online.

Starting next month interest should perk up some for some VI's and VII's the month after.

looks alot better in those pics... the red sole should have been the same color as the red suade xxi's... im not sure im a big fan of the ii'sthough... i still have not bought a cdp yet just because i didnt like one of the shoes....

already ordered my pack, thanks maze, this next week is going to drag on that little bit longer now!
wink.gif

Images of the awful XX1 PE blk colorway are coming to mind, when I look at this shoe now...

I will cop if I'm able to use a discount on these....I dont mind having to wait 2 or 3 weeks cause i know they are gonna be sitting just like the 9 and 14countdown

Originally Posted by taxtow

I saw a pair today and they look alright. Trying to find a spot to get a seperate pair of II's to get a pair to rock.

Citysole.com has them seperate $199 for the IIs and $139.99 for the XXI...........Just copped a size 12 in the XXI from Citysole.com

i went by the spot today and checked them out....... the II's are always fresh, good materials and look straight. the XX1's are surprisingly dope aswell, the suede really sets them off like the red suedes did. the soles look real good too, nice contrast of red to the black of the rest of the shoe. ireserved my pair today!
pimp.gif

They ought to call this pack the "high top" pack - both shoes are old fashioned high tops. Now the question: why did JB cut the retro I to the bonebut left the II a true high top? Are the OG II collectors not getting any respect from JB?

Back
Top Bottom