Air Jordan 2 University Blue/Black

I'm a big fan of Black and University Blue kicks, but these are terrible. I can admit that I own some kicks that people can say negative things about, but none of those compare to these.

im a big fan of the Jordan iis.. i tihnk alot of people sleep on this model period... i really like this colorway.. i think its very nice.. smooth color and the icey bottom looks really nice on it.. i see great potential for these.. i do plan on copping when i get extra money.. but i think if peopel see them worn the right way they would like them more.. Imo

i was going to get these but i changed my mind, im going for the olympic VIIs next month over these

wow i was hoping they would be an all black base with accents of carolina blue

like the nubuck 12s guess JB decidded to butcher these for the worst..

Probably one of few but Im coppin these, I like how the look when someone is rocking them, not so much the shoe on display.

lacelocked have them for $120 http://www.lacelocked.com/products/395709-401

395709_401_grande.png

Not bad.  They're definitely an "acquired" taste.  Much like the redV's from the raging bull pack, they will appeal to some but not all.

b5725e8edb64aa7ae0dc12fdf745c22f7976417.jpg

I hella want a pair but not sure if I should cop them later down the road. Seems like there is a lot of hate on them now that they should sit or hit for retail or less in a few weeks.

Glad there is GS sizes in these too. Makes me think that these shouldn't be that hard to find after RD if need be.

Some pics they look ok and others make them look terrible. Depending how they look in person I might grab a pair with a big discount.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Not bad.  They're definitely an "acquired" taste.  Much like the red
V's from the raging bull pack, they will appeal to some but not all.

b5725e8edb64aa7ae0dc12fdf745c22f7976417.jpg

This pic is pretty close to how they look in person. These are a no go unless I can find them for $70.

Saw them in person. They're OK. Not my cup of tea, but they definitely stand out.

I wish they had more white accents on the shoe. It would look better IMO...

I THINK ITS FUNNY HOW DUDES ARE SAYING THIS SHOE HAS TOO MUCH BLUE BUT I SEE THE SAME DUDES COMMENTING ON THE ROYAL BLUE FOAMS LIKE "OMGZ TH3SE ARE CRACKKKK !#$!!" LOL...HIPPOS

Back
Top Bottom