Air Jordan 2 University Blue/Black

After seeing them in person, they are hella UGLY.

For those who want them, you should wait til they go on discount. These will sit for a long while.

No one is copping them ???

Thats good.

I hope the sit till next weekend. I wanted to cop but Ill have to wait on these a week or so.

Originally Posted by xxXNoHyPeXxx

I saw these for 125 on shoetrends.com does anyone know if that site is legit?

Yea they are legit, just take forever for shipping....If these sit I will be glad cuz there's a lot more I still need to cop

saw them yesterday... got offered 25% off like always... but naw...... i swear to god, i still wouldnt buy these with a 50% off...

its a waste if you ask me... ppl gettin em just to get em i think. there is no appealin part on this shoe in all honesty.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I hella want a pair but not sure if I should cop them later down the road. Seems like there is a lot of hate on them now that they should sit or hit for retail or less in a few weeks.

Glad there is GS sizes in these too. Makes me think that these shouldn't be that hard to find after RD if need be.
I feel the same way my dude... Im sure if i wait I'll be able to get these for the low.

got my 10.5 this morning
ohwell.gif
 looks alot better in person and besides i couldn't pass up the $90  no tax price tag
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom