Air Jordan 2 University Blue/Black

so we've now seen:
nike
jumpman logo
air
jordan

all on the back of the 2's...so I see they wanna change that tag...please at least pick 1 thing and stick to it.

and for the record, I expected a shoe something like this because of the way the colors were described, but I was hoping I was wrong and it was a technicalcolor coding thing.

it NEEDS "Nike" on the back. the short capital letters are a part of the shoe design. the word "jordan" is too long and the font hasnothing to complement the rest, just like the horrible "air" on the back of modern VI's.

eek.gif

i came into this thread expecting something totally different... JB ruined those
sick.gif

wow they really messed these up so much potential and we get this come on jb you can do better

I don't see what people are hating on so hard. These look pretty nice. Other stuff I want a lot more, though.

P.S Seriously what is so wrong with them? The colors go fine. Is it just the "Jordan" on the back thing or what?

These are okay, but not a must have. A lot of people don't like them right now, but something tells me that these will be highly sought after in a fewyears.

hahahah are you kidding. I thought these would be the Black/Chrome colorway with blue instead.
way to suprise me, not. these will go for 50

Man I;m really feeling these just make the back tab thing red or silver just to make the shoe pop.

They should've been black with blue accents (like the nubuck 12's) ... not blue with black accents imo

My biggest problem is the Jordan on the heel. The shoe otherwise isn't THAT bad. I don't mind the all blue actually. It's nice to see this insteadof what we all expected.

Back
Top Bottom