Air Jordan 2 University Blue/Black

Originally Posted by sincere

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

These are horrible, wanna be crip shoes. Look Fake.

Are you serious. Where in the heck did the whole "wanna be crip shoes" come from? What The F-ck does the Crip's have to do with the shoes? Is somebody trying to equate the color of a shoe with Gang Banging? They're Jordan's, not Crip shoes. Kids these days. Keep your "wanna be" ways out of this and keep the subject on the shoe's. Every where I go...kids want to gang bang. Grow up! Seriously!
pimp.gif
DIDNT KNO CRIPS WORE LIGHT BLUE????
DUMB %*!$*
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think these are one of those see in person type releases. Most likely gonna be a pass though.

jordan vs magic wrote:
These might be nice I gotta see them in person
Same here,saving my judgment for more pics and also gotta see them up close.

Every picture I have seen of these shoes makes them look different.This link shows a pretty good picture to me.This picture was actually the one that made me think about getting them.If the shade of blue is the right shade these will be in my closet. http://www.23isback.com/2UNCa.jpg Thanks to 23isback.com for the picture

i'm a big fan of carolina blue kinda jordans but this isnt it! (well,maby cause i also never was a real II fan but still i need to see them in real cause pics dont always tell the total story!)

when i heard of this colorway.. i envisoned a black base shoe with carolina blue accents similar to the nubuck 12s...
but when i saw the pix of these.. my jaw dropped.. and what can i say.. JB has been an utter disapointment.. but are gonna mark record high profits this quarter..

Seeing as how the white/black/red II didnt move, these are really going to tank. They might rival the XI IE white/yellow (i think it was) in terms of worst selling retro of all time.

Im pretty sure tha these will be easy to cop.Alot of people are going to wait for them to go on sale but I will be getting them either early or on release.Anyway consider them copped already.I COP BECAUSE I LIKE,NOT BECAUSE YOU LIKE.Now thats Real Talk!!!

these I'm definitely copping....IIs with ice soles what?

Not many will be able to pull these off because of so much blue, so I'm guessing a lot will pass. I need these as cheap as possible.

jordan instead of nike on the back heel ruined it for me, i actually was thinking of buying. now it's auto pass.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom