Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

cycopth wrote:
hole looks like it will yellow in time............
There going to look even worse piss yellow
sick.gif

Im going to see if I can get EL to customize these to look like something else, because they will be comfortable and they will feel good on the feet... perhapshe can fill in that hole or put pics of my kids in it for me.

Shoes are extremely horrible.. Looks like the brand has no intention of selling anything other than retros.... these will end up in outlets just like 09'sdid.. I don't know what these guys are thinking over there.

i just dont get the hole? seems like it would fog up, its the one thing that is distracting me. If they would have left it out i think they would have beenbetter off

Nike already did a better version of this concept six years ago, and it was called the Ultraflight.

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

Shoes are extremely horrible.. Looks like the brand has no intention of selling anything other than retros.... these will end up in outlets just like 09's did.. I don't know what these guys are thinking over there.

"Hey guys, we all know the "Signature shoe" is a dead. The 23 did what it was supposed to do, we'll give em a few more 2K sigs but our mainfocus is retros. Retros retros retros, lets get to work".

Originally Posted by TXZ

Nike already did a better version of this concept six years ago, and it was called the Ultraflight.

Too funny. Good point....

Back
Top Bottom