Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Excuse me CharmCity Kid, could you please call home??!!! Your wife is in fragile condition!!!

smh.gif

The more I look at these the more they look like a new take on the Jumpman Pro Quick from the late 90s...

I don't get why the black leather on the back and the clear tpu piece don't match up...

^Tinker's breaking rules. It's almost like he wanted one thing aesthetically, but needed something else for performance, so he just made the overlayclear. Strange, but pretty ingenious! (that's my guess)

The upper is interesting. Does anyone know if they used welded lenticular or new cobec?

You know, if the clear window had an outline similar to the original Air Jordan logo, I think the shoe would look alright.

i love them i need to see the other colors so i could pick the one i like the best

Originally Posted by vocaldigital23

^Tinker's breaking rules. It's almost like he wanted one thing aesthetically, but needed something else for performance, so he just made the overlay clear. Strange, but pretty ingenious! (that's my guess)

Ha ya thats what I figured...Lets just hope it wasn't just poor craft and was actually on purpose...

Two things:

First, I actually like these shoes. This if the first time in years JB has taken a chance with a design, and I like it. The circle works for me. Plus, sincenormally JB can't throw enough Jumpman logos on anything they make, it's nice to see them release a simpler design without a bunch of logos all overit. I get the hate, because part of me is torn, but if these work on my feet, then I'm definitely copping a pair to ball in.

Secondly, I know NTers have nicknames for every single colorway of pretty much every single shoe ever made. So let me suggest a nickname for these:

The Gloryholes

Back
Top Bottom