Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

^^ My My, is that a Suede toebox I see?
pimp.gif

Yes sir. 

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

They look so much better without the hole in them^^ Is that some sort of cover for it or does that CW come that way?
I love your name.

And this colorway will be released as pictured.

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Thanks for the info^^ Steve is a great name
pimp.gif

It is.  It so reeks of machismo and sheer perfection. 
laugh.gif

But man, I'm stoked for that colorway.  It's a good look, and the comfort level for these is ridiculous. 

So you're saying the Stealth colorway will be released with the window closed or you're talking about materials...

I guess released as pictured would mean with the hole covered up. I am sure many ppl will be happy about that. And, I know we have been back and forth on this colour but I think it pulls off the no hole nicely. 
I am going to go to the nike store here today and ask them if I can try on the white ones to see how they fit and then decide if i should buy on release day this weekend.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Does the separated toe box on these feel weird when you walk on them?
No, not at all. The shoe seems to shape the foot perfectly.

As for comfort, I'd say their 9.8/10! IMO.

Good to hear. I was wondering how that "crease" between the toes and rest of the shoe would fit.

I can't WAITTTTTT!!!
pimp.gif

BTW, i'm not buying the Stealth CW being released with the hole closed.

I'm going to sound VERY contradictory but....

From the pics, the hole doesn't look bad at all with socks. Kinda just looks like the V's.....

HOWEVER, I still think they could have done something MUCH better design wise instead of a big hole right there.

Just tried these on at my guys spot and these are unbelievably comfortable! the toe box area is so soft, softer than past models. they run true to size too. i just cant get over how comfy the toe area is tho

A few people have commented on how plush the toe-area feels. Can't wait to get in feet in these. I'm not sure if I wanna give these a run on court or not!

Don't worry about the toe box either people. It's not roomy. It's like your feet is in the V.I.P. at the club.

I am really excited to get these... i hope they are $160 at eastbay too... giftcards 20% off plus bing 10%=$115 for sure copped for a great bball shoe!

what is this giftcards 20% you speak of HAGS?

And, I went to the nikestore on bloor in Toronto today and asked to see the 2010. The girl wouldn't even let me see them. She said she wasn't even allowed to see them until saturday and that they were still packaged up until release date. Weak......I guess I'll go saturday to try them on so I know what size fits best and then find them somewhere else cheaper.

QuKtlc-still have not heard anything about the black/unc 2010s yet but I am very anxiously awaiting release news. I would assume they are coming out during the summer or even fall possibly since the black/reds aren't scheduled to release until June. I would be fine with that since my credit card is getting abused lately.

Originally Posted by HAGS

I am really excited to get these... i hope they are $160 at eastbay too... giftcards 20% off plus bing 10%=$115 for sure copped for a great bball shoe!

$170 at Eastbay.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

I'm going to sound VERY contradictory but....

From the pics, the hole doesn't look bad at all with socks. Kinda just looks like the V's.....

HOWEVER, I still think they could have done something MUCH better design wise instead of a big hole right there.
EXACTLY...people don't get it, unless your not wearing any socks or some neon colored sock, the window will just be pure white or black anyways, hell even red socks would look decent.
Like i been saying man, we been asking for quality, quality, and quality...and they finally produce a quality product, but the masses still refuse to buy it.

And i co-sign with EBW, i will refuse to buy the Black/Stealth colorway if the hole is covered, its like buying the AJ1s without the Swoosh or the AJ3s without the Cement Print, the hole makes the 2010.

And i co-sign with EBW, i will refuse to buy the Black/Stealth colorway if the hole is covered, its like buying the AJ1s without the Swoosh or the AJ3s without the Cement Print, the hole makes the 2010.
Hahaha... only way I buy these is if the hole is covered...

Back
Top Bottom